Problems with Libre App on Android phone

Copernicus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Wondering if anyone else having this problem. Checked my blood today before setting off to work and everything worked OK. 30 Mins later arrived at work and went to check blood again. The App had reset itself and was asking me to sign in. tried several times but kept getting "network error" I can access any other web page I try but even after restarting phone several times am having no luck with the Libre. Any ideas anyone ?

XCheesyToastyX

Hi, I’m currently having exactly the same problem, tried resetting app, WiFi and still can’t connect to the server! Doesn’t help the fact I can’t remember my password either!

XCheesyToastyX

Yeah I sometimes get that, but usually I just fire up the wifi, this is usually at home or in Costa with free wifi and log back in. Normally this happens when setting up a new sensor and I try to scan using Mrs Knikkis phone.

Not tried it using the mobile connection but if your getting only H connection instead of 4G that might give you problems, really don't know.

Thanks for that advice, I tried resetting my WiFi but didn’t turn it back on! When I did it worked!

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Wondering if anyone else having this problem. Checked my blood today before setting off to work and everything worked OK. 30 Mins later arrived at work and went to check blood again. The App had reset itself and was asking me to sign in. tried several times but kept getting "network error" I can access any other web page I try but even after restarting phone several times am having no luck with the Libre. Any ideas anyone ?
I am having this problem but it says ‘internal server error’.

It’s also telling me that I don’t have an account when I’m trying to click ‘forgot password’.

It’s very frustrating as I’m less than 24 hours in to using the Libre for the first time!

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
They are working on the computerthingy whatsitcalled this weekend, I've hear of problems in the Netherlands and in Austria as well.
It should solve itself some time today.

Iram0786

Iram0786

I am having the same problem i did intially set up the libre sensor and it was working fine for the first couple of hours until there was a server error the app reset and now my libre sensor will not scan with my phone s9+. Anyone know how i can get it to work again?