What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

suzywakeup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.0 for me this morning. I'm over the moon with this, my lowest ever fbg. Had a fantastic day in the 5s yesterday :) I started to count my carbs last week, maybe that's helping. :singing:
Hurrah! I'm so pleased for you onwards and downwards

Reactions: Shas3

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

5.1 today

grey and overcast here this morning so it's good I got some stuff done in mum's garden yesterday ;) think I overdid it though, bits of me are creaking this morning :hilarious: hopefully a nice walk will give the stiff bits a workout.

Hope your day treats you gently :)

suzywakeup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
good morning all :)

5.1 today

grey and overcast here this morning so it's good I got some stuff done in mum's garden yesterday ;) think I overdid it though, bits of me are creaking this morning :hilarious: hopefully a nice walk will give the stiff bits a workout.

Hope your day treats you gently :)
Happy Beltaine!

Reactions: ziggy_w and geefull

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Woke up to a rather pleasant 4.6 this morning! Nursing a coffee before work and my goodness is it chilly! Wish the weather would decide what it’s doing. Hope hump day goes well for you all!

suzywakeup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Woke up to a rather pleasant 4.6 this morning! Nursing a coffee before work and my goodness is it chilly! Wish the weather would decide what it’s doing. Hope hump day goes well for you all!
Happy Beltaine ️ It's summer! Someone ought to tell the weather

Reactions: Krystyna23040

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
couldn´t measure blood glucose this morning, waiting for new strips... but for the first day in a long time I felt fine and did go to gym and burn the ideal 2200 calories , I did eat 600 grams of beef last night and took some iron pills and vitamin C , Maybe I am low in iron from all this vegetarian food my daughter makes and me besides this food eating mostly chicken and and cheese ..

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fasting and just one meal a day , of the low carb variety, is just not making me a winner right now. Up extra early to a hefty 8.6.
Puzzling, I blame allergy steroid meds.

Edit to add: I have a wheezing cough and no voice.