What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
7.3 at 7:00 a terribly high number I know , I must be able to do better

Everything is relative. What is high to you would be pretty good to me at the moment.
My BG is all over the place at the moment. Insulin is calling out methinks. Tablets are simply not working. My GP just does not see this. C’est la vie.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Ymdawd . You are right we sould not think of this as a competition. Hope you can get the support you need from Gp, or perhaps finding management tips from the various sub forums.
I am happy with 7.1 this morning. Lower than it has been but still higher than I’d prefer.

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good evening all :)

was 4.7 this morning
chucked it down most of the day here but then it didn't really matter because we were inside all day volunteering at a local charity :) Glad we got so much done in the garden earlier in the week .

Hope your day was a good one :)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Everything is relative. What is high to you would be pretty good to me at the moment.
My BG is all over the place at the moment. Insulin is calling out methinks. Tablets are simply not working. My GP just does not see this. C’est la vie.
sad you have to struggle so much... do you keep your grams of carbs down in the low area like under 100 grams a day ?