What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.3 today

raining again this morning and definitely a bit cooler than yesterday. Must be my fault , I jinxed it by getting some light weight sweaters out of the storage box under the bed :hilarious:

Hope your day goes well :)

suzywakeup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
good morning all :)

4.3 today

raining again this morning and definitely a bit cooler than yesterday. Must be my fault , I jinxed it by getting some light weight sweaters out of the storage box under the bed :hilarious:

Hope your day goes well :)
It's probably down to global warming ... or the fact that I got my legs out yesterday!

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
yesterday morning 6.1 measured by the nurse at my GP, but also only had 35 grams of carbs the day before... expecting my next HbA1c to be much higher like maybe 42 or 44 .... due to long time much higher numbers in general :wideyed: have to wait for the results

endocrinegremlin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People telling me how to control my diabetes. My health. Isms. People walking their dogs off leads in illegal areas. Meat that bleeds. Late buses.

Urgh.

Thing about the idea of pump beating dawn phenomenon is that DP has to behave the same way each day and mine doesn't because....of course it doesn't. Least I know that on MD I'd be high 20s and take longer to come down.

I was back in target within 2 hours but can't just shrug off starting a day like that.

Reactions: Cumberland