Newcomer to Forum

S

Smammer

hi my name is Allan and I am a type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump and have been for the past 25 years, I am 72 the pump I us is a accu Chekhov’s insight which I don’t think is as good as the combo I had before I do not produce any insulin whatsoever so pancreas is sitting dormant doing nothing.

Any one got any easy recipes for homemade soup as I have just bought a soup maker ideal for me as I live on my own thanks

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Hello and welcome. My soup maker is a saucepan and occasional use of an immersion blender. It just depends on whether I want a chunky soup or a smooth one.

Reactions: Kittycat_7_

endocrinegremlin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People telling me how to control my diabetes. My health. Isms. People walking their dogs off leads in illegal areas. Meat that bleeds. Late buses.
Aldi and Lidl are good for meaking soup packs you can throw in a soup maker with some water.

Other than than, any soup recipe you can find online can basically go in a maker.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
hi my name is Allan and I am a type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump and have been for the past 25 years, I am 72 the pump I us is a accu Chekhov’s insight which I don’t think is as good as the combo I had before I do not produce any insulin whatsoever so pancreas is sitting dormant doing nothing.

Any one got any easy recipes for homemade soup as I have just bought a soup maker ideal for me as I live on my own thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm sure there is a thread about soup recipes somewhere..............:)