2018/19 Football Season

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Patrick66; you have my sympathies. Whilst it's hard for a Saints supporter to say this, I recommend the example of Pompey to you. They were in a similar mess (scumbag owners, no money, payers unpaid) but in the end they survived, at least in part because of their fans' loyalty, and are steadily moving back up the leagues again. Hopefully the same will apply to your guys.

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
@Patrick66; you have my sympathies. Whilst it's hard for a Saints supporter to say this, I recommend the example of Pompey to you. They were in a similar mess (scumbag owners, no money, payers unpaid) but in the end they survived, at least in part because of their fans' loyalty, and are steadily moving back up the leagues again. Hopefully the same will apply to your guys.
We will see.
Today is supposed to be a make or break day when it comes to ownership and finance but it’s quiet so far.
I see that our match is due to be played mid-week. It might be 16 year olds against Brentford. That might be enjoyable or a slaughter.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We will see.
Today is supposed to be a make or break day when it comes to ownership and finance but it’s quiet so far.
I see that our match is due to be played mid-week. It might be 16 year olds against Brentford. That might be enjoyable or a slaughter.
An interesting question might arise if the 16 year olds wipe the floor with Brentford, thus proving that the Owners were right not to pay the players in the first place . Just joking, really; I wish you guys good fortune and a return to stability, asap.

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good luck tonight Tranmere. Hope you wipe the floor with Bury :)

Game of two halves, battered them first half and scored once, second half, they had the better of it, but keeper made an incredible save near the end. Fair result and play offs for us, still a great season.
M25, Friday! For Crowley Saturday, last regular season game!

Have no idea who we are playing could be any of six teams!
Please, not FGR!

Could be a wemberley hat trick!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Game of two halves, battered them first half and scored once, second half, they had the better of it, but keeper made an incredible save near the end. Fair result and play offs for us, still a great season.
M25, Friday! For Crowley Saturday, last regular season game!

Have no idea who we are playing could be any of six teams!
Please, not FGR!

Could be a wemberley hat trick!

Well you are definitely playing off. At the moment it looks like you got FGR in play offs but that could change.
There's quite a few things going to be settled this weekend. In the Prem I reckon Man City have won the title. and Liverpool runners up. Down the other end Cardiff still have a fighting chance to send Brighton down. Saints are safe @jay hay-char
It all hinges on this weekend's results as to who is going down with us and Fulham.

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
So, after another week of utter farce in which the clubs name has been dragged through the sewer, the man who said he had a three year plan to get us back to the Premiership has lost the opportunity to prove it.

Bolton have announced that they will not work with him any further.

Ah the joy. Administration ? Liquidation ? Assassination ? Who knows ? I just know that I hate football right now because this whole sorry saga has destroyed my confidence in those who run the game and those who play it!
To think that Alexis Sanchez earns in a single week what our whole squad earn in a month just makes my blood boil!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So, after another week of utter farce in which the clubs name has been dragged through the sewer, the man who said he had a three year plan to get us back to the Premiership has lost the opportunity to prove it.

Ah the joy. Administration ? Liquidation ? Assassination ? Who knows ? I just know that I hate football right now because this whole sorry saga has destroyed my confidence in those who run the game and those who play it!
To think that Alexis Sanchez earns in a single week what our whole squad earn in a month just makes my blood boil!
️. Hope things improve.

Reactions: Cumberland

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
️. Hope things improve.
I have been hoping for that all season lol. It’s been one mess after another with so many half-truths and blatant lies thrown about that the actual truth re our debt and who owes what to whom is almost impossible to determine.

It’s just a farce.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Its a sorry state of affairs mate and I really feel for everyone connected to the club. I hope something positive will happen for the club.

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Here we go with the final weekend of the 2018/19 season for some of our clubs. We finish next Sunday at St Mary's. It seems our Chairman Dean Hoyle has sold the club to a guy called Phil Hodgkinson of PURE Business Group. Dean will hold 25% share in the club but its over to Phil to make all the moves in the club and hopefully if he has plenty money he will with the help of Jan Siewert build us a stronger team and one that will play proper football and score goals and hopefully get us back up to the Premiership. We can be live in hope. :watching::cool:

Good luck to all those playing today. I hope your team wins :)
We take on the mighty Man Utd in our final home game of the season tomorrow afternoon.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bad luck on missing out on the play offs Carlisle :( Hopefully next year you'll get another crack at promotion.
So it looks like Tranmere are playing FGR. May the best team win.
Elsewhere well Cardiff are relegated for certain now.
In League 1 Donny are playing off and hopefully they will come up to join us in the Championship we already got Barnsley back up. Yorkshire derby's bring em on :D

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hmmm, three nil at Wet Spam. It's a good thing we've reached safety already. Terriers at St Mary's next Sunday. Sorry @Johnboy412, but we're hoping to pick up a final three points to take us over 40 points. I don't often go to games but we're all going to this one, except for my son, who's in Sheffield revising for his finals. Good luck to everyone.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hmmm, three nil at Wet Spam. It's a good thing we've reached safety already. Terriers at St Mary's next Sunday. Sorry @Johnboy412, but we're hoping to pick up a final three points to take us over 40 points. I don't often go to games but we're all going to this one, except for my son, who's in Sheffield revising for his finals. Good luck to everyone.

That's fine mate our season ended way back in December. As things are we've forgotten how to score lol. Working on a new team this summer ready to give the Championship teams a battering :D

Reactions: jay hay-char

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well there's a turn up for the books we have drawn 1-1. That's certainly a nice note for Deano to end on. That's the end of Premier League football at the John Smith's until we get back up. Just the Saints game next Sunday and that's the lot.