Cant stand it..E-mails from this site

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Heblady - the forum settings controls forum emails - if you want to unsubscribe from newsletters you need to press the Unsubscribe link in your email and you'll be removed from the email list. This can take 48 hours and is handled by Communicator, our email providers.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
Did you hit the 'SUBMIT' button at the bottom of the page after altering your preferences?

frenchkittie

As Admin says, if it is the newsletter email that you want to cancel, you need to click on the link in the actual email. It's right at the bottom of the email, the very last word, in red.

Ka-Mon

Dislikes
Childish people who start childish arguments. KNOW-ALLS who claim they can help people to control their Diabetes without knowing their medical back ground.

BLINKERED people who think their way is the ONLY way.

Eating LOADS of SAT FATS. I HATE SAT FATS.

Did I mention I dislike KNOW-ALLS.

People desperate for attention and recognition.

People who get angry when they don't receive anything in return for helping others.
You can also set "filters/rules" in your email program or at your email provider to delete the messages you don't want immediately when they arrive.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yup - you can do either of those - probably best to unsubscribe though, rather than set filters/rules as you're still getting the mail, essentially!