Type 1'stars R Us

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
Good morning diabetties and billies!

I am only working this morning and all day tomorrow and then have the rest of the week off :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

And - the nuggets worked! I am well chuffed. They are a mid week meal really but since we were just playing we thought we'd give it a go. Good to know the batter worked so well - it's the best vegan one I've come across so I'll take a separate copy of the recipe and put just that sheet in a separate section of my folder.

hh1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning all, yesterday's event here was a massive success, I didn't stop all day, no lunch, no time for cake, but neighbours run a barbeque in the evening for everyone involved - even though they've been working all day. I can't remember ever being so happy to be fed by someone else. Luckily for me there's nothing on my horizon for today except mowing the grass. hope all your Mondays are that easy, though I suspect not ;)

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
@hh1 - I am so pleased to hear it went well - that's wonderful!

Hi bleary ones and working ones - here's to a good day for us all.

And apologies for being so appallingly chirpy but hey - I have most of this week off!!!

Last edited:

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Ohhhhhh Shoot! (or words to that effect).

Today my boss was not coming in, and my most important client and his wife were not due to come in until tomorrow morning. So, guess who wore the "Vegan AF" t-shirt to the office????

Now - client texts to say he's coming this morning (plus his wife), and boss phones to say he's on his way in.....

I am so screwed!

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Ohhhhhh Shoot! (or words to that effect).

Today my boss was not coming in, and my most important client and his wife were not due to come in until tomorrow morning. So, guess who wore the "Vegan AF" t-shirt to the office????

Now - client texts to say he's coming this morning (plus his wife), and boss phones to say he's on his way in.....

I am so screwed!

They’ll love it! Number-crunching humanised.

Reactions: kitedoc

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Morning all. Some pesky blinder’s spread a cough and head and chest infection this way and so yesterday and today have been and will be spent doing muck all except for telling the wretched thing to b off.
Off to the Midlands tomorrow so I need to be fit enough to show some energy and free from anything I might pass on.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Back from my school run and do you know........ it was great, a lovely friendly, helpful driver, who put me at ease, nice kids, but with such complex needs and it was so humbling too.
Doing the drying up now, then down to friends house to wish her a happy birthday and probably a cuppa or two :)
A great start to Monday morning :happy:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning all. Some pesky blinder’s spread a cough and head and chest infection this way and so yesterday and today have been and will be spent doing muck all except for telling the wretched thing to b off.
Off to the Midlands tomorrow so I need to be fit enough to show some energy and free from anything I might pass on.

Sending a get well (((((((((HUG))))))))) to you x

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Good morning......
Interesting weekend spent down the Gower.....on and off sunshine and showers but had a great time. Joe's ice cream....oh my word it is the best ice cream in the world!!! Had one yesterday and didnt carb count correctly for the really sugary strawberries in syrup.....AAARGH!!!

Just caught up on all the shenanigans on the weekend......boy, you lot are busy bees lol

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning everyone, Like Porl69 just caught up with the weekends posts, I missed the eurovision thankfully :D, the diabetes tech talk sounded good, I like the fact that some are looking at pushing pumps that are more easily loop'd.

BGs have been pretty good, other than friday nights Chinese take away........