What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.8 for me today

it's still raining quite heavily this morning here after it chucked it down on and off all day yesterday, we did get some weed and feed put down at mum's yesterday and had a nice walk with her little dog although we did get pretty wet ;)

Lunch out today perhaps and hopefully a walk :)

Hope your day treats you well :)

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A whopping 10.5 haven't been on here for awhile but had some dire readings over the last 6 months all in the 8,s and 9,s own fault cos have gone carb crazy . Had a roasting of DN yesterday so back on here hoping it will help to keep me back on the straight and narrow .

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
BG of 8.8 this morning. Thats the best it has been for a long long time and in spite of my GP belatedly adding in empagliflozin. Have a crunch meeting with him in a couple of weeks. It could be a bit testy as i am now showing classical signs of too much glucose in my blood for too long - constant thirst, excessive urination, fatigue etc ( we all know them )
Have been fighting this awful condition for almost 20 years now and suspect my insulin making capacity simply cannot cope any more. There are no more tablet options left. Just have to face up to it i suppose and move on to the next level of insulin. Sorry for the essay. LOL

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
4.8 this morning! Hope you all have a great day, levels have been safely in the 4's lately even after eating so here is hoping things get better for us all.