What music are you listening to?

endocrinegremlin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People telling me how to control my diabetes. My health. Isms. People walking their dogs off leads in illegal areas. Meat that bleeds. Late buses.
hanz zimmer soundtracks mostly. that man is a genius

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Queen - Another one Bites the Dust

For anyone not living in a heavily censored country I'd recommend watching Bohemian Rhapsody, the movie. Enjoyable if a little fabricated in parts. I watched it purely for the music but enjoyed the film

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've just been listening to a rather interesting arrangement of one of Bach's Brandenburg Concertos with a piano and flutes. I've heard it before with harpsichord and recorders so this was pretty different. Before that it was Faure, and afterwards it was a piece I've loved but never knew the name of until today -- Massenet's Meditation from Thais.
Then a bassoonist doing his part of Mozart's Don Giovanni, and wound up with a Bach cantata.

I should do this more often, it was so nice to have the gift of 3 favorite pieces while I was just lying on the sofa looking out the window with the KittenCat.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm listening to the soundtrack to Dr Who (new who series 1, eccleston)

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Smooth Radio and Gloria Estefan... Takes me back to the Eighties..

zh2009

Travis Scott! Definitely not familiar with some of these artists but that's probably because I mainly listen to newer music. Some of the older stuff is really good though, can't forget about the classics.

D

Deleted member 308541

Macca on a Sunday is floggin B. Bumble and the Stingers on ABC radio this morning

Nut Rocker

Bumble Boogie.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
A tune written in memory of a Kinsman of mine murdered by William of Orange.