Whats in your kitchen ?

Jollymon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Not having good chocolate, and not cycling
Lo carb tortillas make a nice grilled cheese sandwich- I have/had some in my kitchen. I added pieces of roasted chicken, cilantro, and lime juice to it. It WAS in my kitchen...

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
My first ever made batch of truffles! And they are pretty low carb too :)
Not as much left as in this picture, though, they seem to disappear.
    :banghead: I don't understand how to copy a picture with my phone. I'll post one tomorrow, provided there are any truffles left.

edit: Here they are, picture from yesterday before all the empty spots on the plate appeared :)
50601004_10216793232057473_6916604776448786432_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jollymon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
A big velvety Siamese cat.

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
According to my wife "a mess "not just in the kitchen but all over .........

Groundgripper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Busy towns and cities, heavy traffic, noisy people, rubbishy televison or radio shows, rap music.
My Wife`s Screen Printing paraphernalia, scattered all over the kitchen table. got to love her !

Jollymon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
New food! Just completed my weekly round of grocery cart resistance training!

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A busy whizzy washing machine - a source of endless fascination for one of my dogs - a sort of canine TV! :)

Jollymon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I wish my kitchen had a delicious snack in it, but it does not. My kitchen is delicious-snack-free right now.

If my blood sugar was right, I would enjoy an ice cream bar right about now. But I’m certain my blood sugar won’t permit it.

Reactions: Perminder1

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Pots of dead herbs - something or possibly somebody is causing them all to die when they always thrive elsewhere. :banghead:

Rosiegough_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Evil beings. Destroying our beautiful Planet X
Cassette player

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Asparagus spear down the side of the fridge..

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A magical mouse who appears in a closed cupboard with no (apparent!) holes or gaps, and eats the flesh of sweet potatoes, leaving little bits the skin...

Reactions: Perminder1

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
No broccoli anymore. Dog stole it from the kitchen table, ate part and hid the rest.

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
A tea cosy knitted during lock down and finished just in time for 75th Anniversary VE day celebration afternoon tea in the garden on 8th May. ( My mum and dad met for the first time at a street party on VE Day). My dad has passed away and mum has Alzheimers so is unable to remember but I celebrated it for them.:)

Last edited:

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hugs to you and your mum and in memory of your dad @dogslife and of my parents, who remembered Armistice Day as well.

Reactions: Pasha

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The second half of a pizza I was able to order last night after a week of eating canned food in my new home. Also 2/3 of a KFC dinner I bought tonight as a treat for my neighbor who drove into town to get it. Unfortunately we couldn't eat together but the KittenCat was happy about that, as she was about getting some of the chicken!

Also pots, pans, and other things still sitting out on the counter until I can figure out which cupboard to put what things in.

Reactions: dogslife

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
The second half of a pizza I was able to order last night after a week of eating canned food in my new home. Also 2/3 of a KFC dinner I bought tonight as a treat for my neighbor who drove into town to get it. Unfortunately we couldn't eat together but the KittenCat was happy about that, as she was about getting some of the chicken!

Also pots, pans, and other things still sitting out on the counter until I can figure out which cupboard to put what things in.
Good morning@SaslaKC. I didn't realise that you had moved. Welcome to your new home. I hope you will be very happy there.:)