Inputdiabetes website down.

MJDS

For weeks the website was performing weirdly and having different kinds of search engines, now it’s been down for several days and there is no info on the JDRF website either...

I gained most of my background knowledge on CGM access in UK from the website so was wondering if anyone had any news?

For some reason I can’t seem to be able to include the website url so if you search inputdiabetes you’ll know which one I’m referring to.

MJDS

Yes that’s the one. The CGM manufacturers UK websites are still referring to it for info on UK accessibility via NHS so I just found it odd and curious how it’s just not accessible anymore.

KateJDRF

Hi everyone,

The INPUT content has last week been migrated to the JDRF website as the two charities merged in October 2018. Please visit the JDRF UK website (this site's spam filter won't let me post the URL) where you will be able to find most of the information that was previously on the INPUT site. We have had some issues with the redirects from INPUT pages to JDRF pages from Google's search results but this is being resolved in the next 24-48 hours.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 308541

Hi everyone,

The INPUT content has last week been migrated to the JDRF website as the two charities merged in October 2018. Please visit the JDRF UK website (this site's spam filter won't let me post the URL) where you will be able to find most of the information that was previously on the INPUT site. We have had some issues with the redirects from INPUT pages to JDRF pages from Google's search results but this is being resolved in the next 24-48 hours.

Thanks
Here you go @KateJDRF...

https://jdrf.org.uk/