Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
So, May is to resign in June. Just as long as we do not get Boris in July.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I personally think she should have walked out of the job and left em to it quite sometime ago never thought I'd say this but actually feel sorry for her. Goodness nows what the stress has been doing to her blood sugars.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I personally think she should have walked out of the job and left em to it quite sometime ago never thought I'd say this but actually feel sorry for her. Goodness nows what the stress has been doing to her blood sugars.
Aye, there have been times when she has looked very poorly. I would not have liked to be in her shoes during all of this debacle.

Reactions: JohnEGreen

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
You know what they say never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his moccasins or a woman till you've walked 50 feet in her high heels.:)

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't know that it matters a great deal who takes over as PM. Parliament will still have the same numbers, the same people, the same divisions, the same attitude. Whatever is planned has to get through that. I also doubt a general election would change anything.

Reactions: JohnEGreen and heh

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I don't know that it matters a great deal who takes over as PM. Parliament will still have the same numbers, the same people, the same divisions, the same attitude. Whatever is planned has to get through that. I also doubt a general election would change anything.

Are the government and the opposition in agreement or disagreement about this? Do the others have enough of a voice to swing things either way?

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Are the government and the opposition in agreement or disagreement about this? Do the others have enough of a voice to swing things either way?

The government is split into "remain", "leave with a good deal but can't agree what sort of deal", "leave without a deal" "second referendum". The main opposition party is the same, but the leader changes his mind with his underpants, and the party is mostly interested in gaining power. The minor parties have their own differing agendas, the Scottish National Party is only interested in Scotland with its own agenda. Several ideas have been debated and voted on. The votes came to nothing, some were equal for and against. The whole thing is a mess.

Reactions: SaskiaKC

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
61040507_2698892950185854_6273626946509209600_n.jpg

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just watched her pre- resignation speach. Poor woman couldn't hold back the emotion and broke down right at the end. She did say that whoever takes over will need to find the consensus in Parliament that she was unable to find.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Reactions: Ceebee2

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just as long as we do not get Boris in July.
I hope he does win cos it will be the end of his career :hilarious:

You got: The default host
You’re not a natural born host, but you’re the only one out of your group of friends who has a garden that is big enough for more than 4 people to squeeze into. While you sometimes aren’t ready to have a barrage of people over, you always end up having such a good time that even the clean up doesn’t irk you.

Love a BBQ

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin

You’re not a natural born host, but you’re the only one out of your group of friends who has a garden that is big enough for more than 4 people to squeeze into. While you sometimes aren’t ready to have a barrage of people over, you always end up having such a good time that even the clean up doesn’t irk you.

Love a BBQ
So when's the party?

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have just watched her pre- resignation speach. Poor woman couldn't hold back the emotion and broke down right at the end. She did say that whoever takes over will need to find the consensus in Parliament that she was unable to find.

That was scheduled to on TV here but when I turned to the channel it was some military guy talking about something military. :(

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Love a BBQ

I got "the default host" the second time I took the quiz. The only question I answered differently was that I would have talked about dog breeds instead of dodgy pub names. But I still said I hoped the host had a cat.

Reactions: heh

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Love a BBQ

Every time I see Boris I want to attack his head with a comb and a pair of scissors.

I remember him from when he was mayor of London. I'd always thought before him that London had Lord Mayors? or is that City of London and not greater London?

Reactions: Guzzler

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Every time I see Boris I want to attack his head with a comb and a pair of scissors.
Funnily enough I just want to duct tape his hands to his sides so that he can't do his impression of Oliver Hardy then duct tape his mouth.