wow how many new members ?

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Hi folks
I've been very ill so haven't been around for a good few months :( . I have spotted straight away that things have changed new members and moderaters . So i thought I might just intro myself
I'm JFocus Im type 2 and up until 7wks ago when my wife left me I . Previously to that I had got my levels down to a acceptable level . I am now starting all over again trying to grasp it back . Levels was average 7.3 now 12-13 !!!!!!!
Any way be happy if you can.
JF. :D

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Welcome back JF - I'd noticed you weren't around. I hope you are a lot better now :) I'm very sorry about your marriage break up. That certainly didn't help your health.

ailz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
people that make me panic. Racism - in fact most 'isms'
Hi JFocus,

Sounds like life isn't a lot of fun for you at the moment, no wonder your levels are up. It's good that you looking to get back in control - in fact, to me, having been through a comparable rough time a good while ago - it's bl***y amazing.

Hope everything improves for you.

Cheers
Ailz

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi jfocus, Welcome back to us all, You have been through a difficult life change in your relationship , you will need some support now. Great of you to return and we would love to help n support you. Keep an eye on your BS levels as stress does/can effect these. Anna.x :D

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
Hi JF,

Nice to see you back, sorry to hear your having a rough time though. Hope your BG's get back to where they were before.

There has been quite a few changes, in my opinion for the better, the members that volunteered and been assigned for moderator positions are doing a fantastic job :)

Tracey69

Hi
I am new to the sight. I have been a T1 since i was 6yrs old. Sorry to hear about your split and the stress it may have given you. I know when I'm stressed my sugars do rise but they will resettle once your calmer, but we can also can have a time in our lives when our sugars are up and down, but at least your trying to get the control back and that you have come back to the website

notafanofsugar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
everything good for me! getting better though x
Hi Justfocus - welcome back! :) xxx

Osidge

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies.
Sorry to hear of your marital problem, JF. I hope you get your head around that soon and return to better stress levels and BS levels. You know we are here to help so welcome back to the forum.

Regards

Doug