Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Flic2019

Keep going @Flic2019, just take one day at a time. I'm constantly thinking what I could try to get my levels down more. Im trying intermittent fasting atm and been doing so now for a week which seems to be helping but whoes to say I wont change again and try something else. I'm constantly learning, and changing what I do to see what works. Sending you a hug

I’m trying something new today. I’m not eating. I hope while at work. And will have one carb free meal for dinner.
Just to see how that affects my levels tomorrow. Obviously plenty of water throughout the day x

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m trying something new today. I’m not eating. I hope while at work. And will have one carb free meal for dinner.
Just to see how that affects my levels tomorrow. Obviously plenty of water throughout the day x
Good luck. Hope it goes well for you. A lot of people do one meal a day (OMAD) on here. Im not at that stage yet, I get hungry at lunch time lol
Let us know how you get on.

Reactions: geefull and Shas3

Shas3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.9 last night
5.7 this morning

I am pleasantly surprised with consistently below 6.0 numbers. Last night I had Ceaser salad without the croutons....

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
4.4 this morning and my first ever OAPension has been paid into my bank! I'm going to celebrate with a free bus ride courtesy of my new bus pass, to visit my daughter and the grandkids! Happy days! #happytobeawrinkly