Mod Elections 2019 – The Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittycat_7_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you so much to anyone who voted for me. Well done to the mods who got elected thank you Pipp and Jaylee your hard work is very much appreciated
I will keep trying
Take care everyone

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Not even @Goonergal?
As my brother was an Arsenal supporter, the Gooners always bring a smile to me face.

No offence meant Goonergal. Congratulations to you and @Antje77 for your new roles.
Hey, I have a funny name too! It rhymes with almost anything, from little elephant and know-it-all to havoc and sanitary towel! At least in Dutch it does.

Reactions: Salvia and Prem51

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations to the new mods. & wishing you all the best in your new role on the forum.

A big thanks for all the kind words thrown my way . I realised after the journey, I had the brains, the heart, the courage & the ruby slippers all along..

&
@Pipp all the best with your retirement. You've been an absolute star! The gold Libre is in the post... ;)

Well done to those retiring guess its now comfy chair and slippers then? :)

... As for me?
Nothing like that for me @Knikki . I'm already busy in two other bands, & the gigs & projects are rolling in. :cool:

Cheers you lot!:)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh, I got elected! Thanks everyone for trusting I can do the stuff a moderator needs to do, I'll do my very best to live up to that :)
I'm pretty shaken by this but in a very good way! Getting elected by people you like and respect a lot turns out to be a very effective boost to mood, thanks again!

And thanks to retiring and sitting mods for your work, and please be patient with us newbies while we learn :)
Congratulations. Well done. Well deserved.

Reactions: jjraak and Prem51

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations to those elected. They will continue to be the amazing forum members they have always been. Guiding, helping, supporting, moderating and much more en route. They all do an amazing job. I'm astounded by their commitment and dedication when they have such busy lives and commitments themselves. Always thinking of others. Always wanting to help. And so knowledgeable. They are truly amazing individuals, and together make an awesome team. How lucky are we on this forum to have them.

Massive thanks to those retiring for all their hard work. You have both done such an amazing job. Moderating can't be an easy task. But you have both been phenomenal. Thanks again. Enjoy a well deserved retirement.

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Intolerance, selfishness, rice pudding
Congratulations to the new mods. & wishing you all the best in your new role on the forum.

A big thanks for all the kind words thrown my way . I realised after the journey, I had the brains, the heart, the courage & the ruby slippers all along..

&
@Pipp all the best with your retirement. You've been an absolute star! The gold Libre is in the post... ;)

... As for me?
Nothing like that for me @Knikki . I'm already busy in two other bands, & the gigs & projects are rolling in. :cool:

Cheers you lot!:)
Thanks for your unstinting effort and kind words. Keep on gigging!

Stephen Lewis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hypocrites, liars, donald trump (no capitals for emphasis)
Well done to all mods. past, present and to be (or not). I don't want to think how the forum would work without you.

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Thanks to everyone who voted for me :)
and welcome to the new mods :D
and sorry to the ones who didn't get in this time, it was a strong field and I had no idea which way the forum would vote.
Thoroughly deserved!

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Oh, I got elected! Thanks everyone for trusting I can do the stuff a moderator needs to do, I'll do my very best to live up to that :)
I'm pretty shaken by this but in a very good way! Getting elected by people you like and respect a lot turns out to be a very effective boost to mood, thanks again!

And thanks to retiring and sitting mods for your work, and please be patient with us newbies while we learn :)
You sound surprised! I'm not, since you have been a constant presence on the thread and clearly are interested in people's well-being.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not even @Goonergal?
As my brother was an Arsenal supporter, the Gooners always bring a smile to me face.

No offence meant Goonergal. Congratulations to you and @Antje77 for your new roles.
Well as an Arsenal supporter out in Azerbaijan yesterday I have to say there was no smile on my face last night. lol
Yep congrats @Goonergal and @Antje77 for your new roles and also @Brunneria for continuing your existing role.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well as an Arsenal supporter out in Azerbaijan yesterday I have to say there was no smile on my face last night. lol
Yep congrats @Goonergal and @Antje77 for your new roles and also @Brunneria for continuing your existing role.

I was wondering whether you were in Baku @zand . How was it, aside from the obvious?

(Without wishing to derail the thread, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.