Daisy is stepping down

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Your contribution to this forum by helping all the very many newcomers has been invaluable. I can't possibly count how many times I have tagged you. Enjoy your retirement. Thank you for everything.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Aaaww @daisy1 you have been such a lovely, kind, long serving moderater and I know you will shy away from all these lovely posts of accolade, so, wishing you a lovely, well deserved retirement my good friend.
Lots of love, RRB X

Reactions: DawnOfTheZed

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you @Daisy 1 You literally turned my life around. I have added the link to your post to my signature and will try to spread the information.

Very best wishes for the future, I hope all good things for you.

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks for all you've done @daisy1 you deserve a rest.
I will apologise now for any time in the future that I forget about your retirement, and tag you for a new member.;)

Reactions: Prem51

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
I hope someone sends you a big bunch of flowers and a block of 88% cocoa chocolate.... or something else nice. When many people make their first post here, they are often misinformed, confused and concerned about the future. The first positive step they make going forward is often because of you.

I'm a little shocked to hear the news you are stepping down, but you have done so much good for so many people.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks Daisy1. You were an absolute star to do this all this time. <3

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@lucylocket61

That is a great idea.
Adding the link to your sig is a great move.

It is already in all the mod sigs, but the amount of other stuff in there too means it can get missed.

Thank you.

Reactions: ickihun

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
@daisy1 Here's a virtual bunch of daisies and a block of 88% cocoa chocolate for you! :)
Screenshot 2019-06-01 at 05.39.06.png
Screenshot 2019-06-01 at 05.52.29.png

Thank you for all your work on the forum!

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Daisy,
a bird sings not because she can,
She sings because she has a song.
Thank you for your words of wisdom, assistance and surety.
You have made many, many people feel more secure, knowledgeable and confident and that us a monumental achievement.
I hope you do continue to perhaps now dabble in the forum at your leisure and reap the benefits of your contribution..

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you so much @daisy1 for posting so many Beginners messages over the years. I'm sure it has helped get the message over about carbs at the point newbies don't know which way to turn.

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you @daisy1 for your tireless work of posting introductory infos to all the newbies. You will never know how many people you have helped. You are a superstar.