What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Beautiful sunny day here in the Midlands. Bit of a breeze so the washing should dry.

I'm waiting for my eldest to come here. She's unwell and cant really look after the 2 year old so I'm on baby minding duties. I bought some water pistols so going to have fun with those in the newly mowed garden.

Havent really done much else to report, hence not posting.

Quiet weekend planned. Stepson off to his mother's, and hubby out Friday and Sunday night so I'm home alone with the tv and a bottle of wine.

And next week will be interesting as have both the girls for the week whilst mommy goes away for her birthday. Plenty of early mornings and the school run, yikes.

Enjoy your day

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Quiet day.. Just had a shower and a bite to eat.. Couple of spritzes of a nice aftershave (helps me relax) and slothing out on my settee debating whether or not I should get up to get the TV remote or just stay put and watch the rubbish which is currently irritating me!

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Quiet day.. Just had a shower and a bite to eat.. Couple of spritzes of a nice aftershave (helps me relax) and slothing out on my settee debating whether or not I should get up to get the TV remote or just stay put and watch the rubbish which is currently irritating me!

The tv remote lives at my side. I will dominate their tv viewings :shifty::shifty:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Slippery slope Wolfie.. Very slippery! Next it's having someone to press the buttons on the remote for you!

Nah I exercise my fingers and their flexibility on the remote. Im building my fingers up to the be the top of the game in ear flicking. That will keep all the young and old darlings in line

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm having a breather in between looking after kids. I'm too old for this - the 2 yr old sure is hard work. I've walked about 15 miles just doing the school run.

Waiting for computer club to finish so I can go fetch Hayleigh and then take her to see the lovely dentist.

Hubby just given me £100 to go buy something useless. I'm thinking more bookshelves

Enjoy the sun

Reactions: Molly56

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I'm having a breather in between looking after kids. I'm too old for this - the 2 yr old sure is hard work. I've walked about 15 miles just doing the school run.

Waiting for computer club to finish so I can go fetch Hayleigh and then take her to see the lovely dentist.

Hubby just given me £100 to go buy something useless. I'm thinking more bookshelves

Enjoy the sun

Wish someone would give me £100 to go buy something useless!. I shall assume you have lots of books (in which case they wouldn't be useless!)

Whats the most useless thing anyone has ever bought!!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
oh boy believe me nothing runs faster than a toddler with something in their mouth and the grown up asking 'What you got there?'

Also had an epic fail at the park - told the wee one to be careful of the small humpbacked bridge as it was slippy. She wanted me to copy her, so I did and fell straight on the ample derriere. Bruised ego too

I'm looking forward to their mother being back and having a semblence of normality in Wolfie's world

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Apart from useless husbands can anyone beat that as something completely useless you might have bought!

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Have a great weekend everyone
...and you too @Cumberland ....am home alone for weekend and then driving down to Sidmouth on Tuesday to meet up with Clive who is down there for the week from yesterday....
...hope little Wispa is being a good girl for you....how is puppy training....have they managed to train you yet;)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks

Order restored in my house. Kids went back yesterday after 9 days. I'm shattered and going to go look at pretty things in shops as I dont have a couple of kids in tow.

With my money I bought a uselesss bottle of perfume that I probably wouldnt normally buy as its expensive. And with the remainder and my shop browsing today there wil be a bookshelf if me and hubby can carry it to the car.

Roast pork dinner later, hmmm.

Enjoy your day

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks

It's a bit overcast here in the Midlands. I've decided to use the good old tumble dryer instead of God's tumble dryer in the sky as I have a feeling it would still be wet upon bringing it in.

I'm having a day of rest today Had the poor wee darlings again yesterday as daughter went to a funeral. So had a good old game of hide/seek (as Ava-May calls it). Cute as a button that one. Hayleigh tends to spend most her time attached to the Matrix and looking at stupid people doing stupid things with stupid computer games. (Yes YouTube)

Tomorrow looking good too for a day of rest then wee ones back again Sunday for lunch.

Oh well must dash off and text all the people I didnt last week due to having 2 wee girls. You would think the people I text might have texted me to see if I were Ok, no chance. Oh my what is the world coming to? Ha ha

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hello wolfie11969,just back from week in Sidmouth , very elderly ladies and few men,one lady had incontinence problem which I discovered from smell as soon as we started off ......had to buy several industrial strength urine eliminater.....which I had to use every time she got off coach.......next elderly lady managed to leave bath taps running and flood the room below as ell as hers.....on farewell lunch in Wimborne minster.....she managed to knock over a pint of cider all over the man opposite her.....but All in all they had a good time......glad to be home though
Looks like your the fallback child minder...Enjoy your bookshelfenjoy your Sunday lunch

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
...and you too @Cumberland ....am home alone for weekend and then driving down to Sidmouth on Tuesday to meet up with Clive who is down there for the week from yesterday....
...hope little Wispa is being a good girl for you....how is puppy training....have they managed to train you yet;)

She’s been star puppy from 2 of the 4 weeks and yes she’s a lovely little girl very good

As for me Mrs Molly I’m a lost cause totally wild and untamed

Regards to yourself and Mr Clive

Reactions: Molly56

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Wispa today having a wee nap

IMG_0166.jpg

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm bored.

No-one around to play with both at home and on t'internet. Guess it's back to the book I go.

And guess I should feed myself as the slave isnt at home right now.

Enjoy your day

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm a duck, quack

A week of rain so I've got wellies on. (Only reason I have them on is cus I'm too fat to pull them off so have to wait for slave to do it)

Not doing much today, cant be bothered. Not even dressed, I'm in pjs.

Book a short break in Torquay. Need it after the past couple of months.

Consultant appointment is September so I may be further forward in the illness they think I have.

Enjoy your day folks. If you have sunshine, you're lucky. Relish in it