Trulicity and Insulin

Sooze

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all , just started on Trulicity yesterday , I was previously on 18 units Humulin I and 1000mg Metfornin twice daily , DN told me to lower insulin to 10 initially then depending on having any hypos reduce it . I reduced insulin to 10 units the night before I started Trulicity and after eating evening meal bg kept dropping so I didn’t do insulin . Anyone been in a similar situation ? Any advice appreciated

Kevrey

Good morning all , just started on Trulicity yesterday , I was previously on 18 units Humulin I and 1000mg Metfornin twice daily , DN told me to lower insulin to 10 initially then depending on having any hypos reduce it . I reduced insulin to 10 units the night before I started Trulicity and after eating evening meal bg kept dropping so I didn’t do insulin . Anyone been in a similar situation ? Any advice appreciated

Sooze

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)