Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
BB you are such an inspiration. It was you and a certain Lancashire Lass who guided me in my first weeks and months after diagnosis and I am in awe of your new found superstardom. You Rock!

Atad heavy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it took a while (just over a year) but it seems an interview with yours truly is now on dietdoctor...

https://www.dietdoctor.com/how-marc-reversed-type-2-diabetes-on-a-low-carb-diet
Hi bulkbiker, I have just watched your interview & it was brilliant, you are living proof that Keto works. I have a similar story, a few years in France overeating bread & pastries & here I am type 2. I told my daughter about Keto as she had weight to lose. She has been on this for 3 months & has lost 3 stone - it really works

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
And the crowd goes wild.... nice one, mate! ;)

Won't be long till we see the T-shirts and coffee mugs available.... get your Marc Mug today. :D

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just seen this thanks to @Mbaker . Absolutely brilliant interview. You were one of my biggest inspirations and my guiding light. You still are. And you continue to show others, so many others, the light. Always have time to help. You are a superstar of the highest realm.
Aw shucks.... you're way too kind Deb... thanks..

Reactions: Debandez
M

Member496333

Aw shucks.... you're way too kind Deb... thanks..

It’s true though. I for one appreciate your straight talking, no nonsense posting. If I hadn’t already beaten my diabetes by the time I found this place, I’m reasonably certain that you would have played an instrumental part in it. I’m sure you may ruffle a few feathers here and there with your advice, but meh, you can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Reactions: bulkbiker