Early March 2019 - Group Fasting Support

set-in-stone

I'm the opposite omad works well for me.
Up with the birds. Bulletproof coffee. Another at around 1 then evening meal. No breakfast, no pack up, no carbs.
Don't get anything more than odd hunger pangs now either.
Done a couple of 48's and midweek they are OK too.
Well done to everyone fasting. A
Only OMAD for me so far. And I still struggle on some days. Bullet-proof does help. Once a day.
Hubby is going away in April. No pressure to cook or share meals. Will attempt a longer fast then.

jpscloud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm starting a 3 day fast tomorrow. If it goes really well I may turn it into a 5 day one.

MontyZ

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Is anyone interested in reviving this format for June - I'm going for a bit IF for the 1st half of the month and finishing with an extended fast towards the latter part of the month.

June Fasting will officially kick-off on Sunday 2nd June as there is a certain Football match to enjoy in all it's glory tomorrow night.

Who's in?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Is anyone interested in reviving this format for June - I'm going for a bit IF for the 1st half of the month and finishing with an extended fast towards the latter part of the month.

June Fasting will officially kick-off on Sunday 2nd June as there is a certain Football match to enjoy in all it's glory tomorrow night.

Who's in?
I would but we went to the butcher yesterday and stocked up for the week.. sorry.
Might be worth starting a new thread for Jabstaining June?

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Who's in?

I’m in for the IF part - want to step up my OMAD days - but no longer attempt extended fasts as they don’t really work for me. Agree with bulkbiker, probably best to start up a new thread. Sure you’ll get some interest.

MontyZ

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m in for the IF part - want to step up my OMAD days - but no longer attempt extended fasts as they don’t really work for me. Agree with bulkbiker, probably best to start up a new thread. Sure you’ll get some interest.
Thanks @Gonnergal - I think I'll revive this one in July with a bit more notice as some very motivational input here.

jpscloud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm here with some IF and some extended - I need to be spontaneous with the latter, and sometimes have a false start as well. Always glad to discuss whatever fasting anyone is doing, and this thread seems a good place for us to gather!

Minal17040

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Who's in?

I'd be happy to restart. I thought I'd do an alternate day fast this month, so eat on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Fast for 42 hours.

Reactions: jpscloud

MontyZ

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@jpscloud @Minal17040 - Shall I start a June thread as a warm up to July then. I'm doing it for mainly weight loss and going to work out what is the best regime for weight and then bloods can come into play in July - very monotasking I know!

My last food intake was supper on Wednesday and I intend to fast through the weekend.