A My Name Is Alice and ...

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A my name is Alice and I have an Aardvark named Arrietty and we live in Andalusia where I assemble accordions

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
E my name is Elspeth, I have an echidna named Enrique, we live in Ecuador and I educate expats about the economy.

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
My name is Frederica, I live in Florence with a flamingo called Flo. I dance the fandango in flowing frocks.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My name is Glenys, and I live in Goring with a gorgeous goat named Gertie, and I generally grow grapes in my garden with great gusto

Reactions: SaskiaKC

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
H my name is Honoria and I live in Honolulu where I drive my Hackney horse to a hansom cab for hire.

Reactions: kewgirl

kewgirl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My name is Inga and I live in Iceland where I teach islanders indiginous ice-skating.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
J my name is Jackie and I live in Jackson with my jackalope Jason and I judge Jack Russell Terriers who misjudged the speed of Jaguars.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
My name is Paul, I live in Pontypool, I have a parrot and I like to get DRUNK :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
K my name is Katie and I live in the Kalahari. I have a Kudu named Kielbasa and we kick goals for the Kalahari Kinkajous.

kewgirl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My name is Libby and I live in Lithuania. I have a llama called Lionel who likes to lick lollipops.

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My name is Minnie Mouse and I manage a motel in Madagascar with macaws in the melon trees and mermaids making music in the marshes.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
N my name's Naomi and I live in Newcastle with my Newfoundland, Norbert, and I like to nosh on nectarines and noodles but nuts are more nutritious.

Reactions: Robbity

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My name is Ottilie and I live in Ottowa with an utterly obnoxious otterhound named Otto, and often recline on an OTT ottoman overpoweringly perfumed with ottars.

Last edited:

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
P My name is Prudence and I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with my pachyderm Priscilla and I pick peaches and pluck petunias while Priscilla prances in parades.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My name is Queenie and I live in Queensferry with a queer querulous quail named Quincy and I'm quite good at quilting, dance a quirky quickstep, and quickly solve quizzes involving the letter Q...
ETA but wasn't quite quick enough to post before @Arab Horse

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'll do R instead...

My name is Regina, and I live in Rawalpindi with a raucous raven named Roscoe and a ravenous Rottweiler named Reuben;
I regularly rescue retired racehorses and relax by reading randy real life romances (and I'm not really called Robbity...)