Jaw shoulder and wrist pain and generally hacked off with life.

Tvfm

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Of to the Dr's tomorrow after suffering for 2 weeks now, I had a major anxiety attack in the dentist and have been suffering excruciating pain in my lower jaw and joint, numb shoulders and pain down arms and pins and needles in fingers with pain in my wrists. I was wondering if it could be this neuralgia that I see people talking about. Anyhow, totally hacked off woth my body at mo. Can't keep my blood sugar readings down at all as well. #fedup

Tvfm

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fobbed off my Dr's, with blood tests and an ultrasound (however long that takes) keep taking over the counter pain relief (told him that's not working) if I'm still in pain in 3 months go back.....

Flora123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If you don’t get any joy from a doc then I’d highly recommend seeing an good osteopath. Miracle workers with that kind of thing

Reactions: Tvfm

Tvfm

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Iv another appointment on the 19th. Gonna take the wife as I suffer with anxiety for support.

Reactions: Prem51

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @Tvfm, sorry to her of yoir woes.
Stress, worry and pain are not good companions at any time and are likely to play havic with your blood sugars.
It may be that only your dentist can help with your jaw but your doctor might have some ideas about things like bruxism ( grinding of teeth, often in one's sleep and usually a sign if tension and stress.
Anyone is going to be worried about arm troubles and again it is your doctor who may be able to help best, whether it is ti do with yiur neck or elsewhere.

Reactions: Tvfm and Prem51