On the road to righteousness HBA1C results

• Thread starter Deleted member 308541
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 308541

After my latest blood test on Monday morning, I got the result from my GP yesterday, I am slightly down on the old scale of 5.2% but still 34 mmol/mol. So this is the seventh test where I been have in the thirties, four tests in a row at 34 mmol/mol.

My GP has now taken me off Metformin, and will see how I go over the next three months.

The moderate lchf way of life has helped me get this far with what I eat and drink, as I never really gave up a lot of what I used to eat before although rice is completely gone from it.

I am leaving T2 Diabetic under my avatar as there is nothing descriptive as what I am now, which is T2 Diabetic with excellent control.

vpLIKmx.jpg

libbylondon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
After my latest blood test on Monday morning, I got the result from my GP yesterday, I am slightly down on the old scale of 5.2% but still 34 mmol/mol. So this is the seventh test where I been have in the thirties, four tests in a row at 34 mmol/mol.

My GP has now taken me off Metformin, and will see how I go over the next three months.

The moderate lchf way of life has helped me get this far with what I eat and drink, as I never really gave up a lot of what I used to eat before although rice is completely gone from it.

I am leaving T2 Diabetic under my avatar as there is nothing descriptive as what I am now, which is T2 Diabetic with excellent control.

vpLIKmx.jpg
Well done you. It's inspiring for those of us just starting out on this journey we don't remember booking in advance

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

vpLIKmx.jpg
Topper!

D

Deleted member 308541

Brilliant news! Well done!
Thanks @Rachox I sort have been try to match your figures but at a slower pace.
Well done you. It's inspiring for those of us just starting out on this journey we don't remember booking in advance
It's long road to travel, but we will all get there in the end.

I forgot to mention in my op, that bananas caused my speed bumps in the graph I posted.

Reactions: Prem51

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
CA41AD05-EAF8-4AB8-B80A-214E889F0D92.jpeg
Thanks @Rachox I sort have been try to match your figures but at a slower pace.

It's long road to travel, but we will all get there in the end..

Our graphs do look very similar :)
Mine is still drug assisted though, so you have one up on me!

Reactions: Gran25 and Prem51

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
Two great things, awesome result and stability. Congrats!

Reactions: Prem51