Type 1 Diabetic, 22 years old

Jazz97

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
22 and diagnosed type 1 exactly a week ago
I don't know anyone my age who has diabetes. I'm still struggling to get my BS down. Cant wait to actually know what I'm doing!

Tom.thomas61

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I don't know anyone my age who has diabetes. I'm still struggling to get my BS down. Cant wait to actually know what I'm doing!
There is quite a few people on here around your age. You most definitely ain't alone. It gets a lot easier to manage, especially after looking through the forum. Good luck x

Reactions: Miriam12345

shruti.solanki

i m 25 yrs old nd recently diagnosed.but my doctor still not able to find which type is!!! i m just tired

JAT1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,
Just wondered how old people are? as haven’t found many Type 1 diabetics my age. Been diagnosed for 4 years, need some Diabetic friends.
Hope you find Type 1 friends soon! I'm 64, feel 12, diagnosed Type 1 for almost a year and no one who knows me in person thinks I'm more than 50 !

Veryanxious

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
yaa i m also wondering that why this happens to me??i m 25 yrs old..recently diagnosed just before 1 month still my dr dont know which type i have!!!
I am also from India, I am unsure about my type as well. I am 28.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi,
Just wondered how old people are? as haven’t found many Type 1 diabetics my age. Been diagnosed for 4 years, need some Diabetic friends.

Hi, plenty on here, some nice helpful friendly people. When I was diagnosed I didn't know anyone with type 1, no internet either.
Keep posting and take care x

Miriam12345

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,
Hello I am 26, been diabetic for 20 years! Feel free to ask me any questions/chat, I haven't really met anyone with diabetes either!

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Hi I’m 58 diagnosed when I was 17 ! Done all the bad things now doing the good not always but more than before , 40 years and still jabbing , it’s a lot easier now thanks to technology and development .

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
26 and 16 years Type 1. 12 years pumping. Finally taken the dive to join the forum recently, been battling in isolation too long.

Reactions: Kaate