Yellow loose stools diareah

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all have anyone with type 2 had this problem. it normally kicks up 30 mins after eaten breakfast I have reported this to the doctors and they are testing my stools for any bacteria or infections also pain in Upper GI tract along with a pressure feeling in throat was just wondering if any one else had similar experience.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all have anyone with type 2 had this problem. it normally kicks up 30 mins after eaten breakfast I have reported this to the doctors and they are testing my stools for any bacteria or infections also pain in Upper GI tract along with a pressure feeling in throat was just wondering if any one else had similar experience.
Are you on Metformin by any chance?

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes one tablet a day my last hba1c results where 41 awaiting now to see dietician nurse in July to get my latest results after bloods last week.

Reactions: Rachox

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes one tablet a day my last hba1c results where 41 awaiting now to see dietician nurse in July to get my latest results after bloods last week.
It may be a side effect from the Metformin, but do talk it over with your nurse next month.

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes I will be mentioning this to the nurse thank you rachox for the reply.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Metformin did that to me.. almost tied to the toilet for 3 weeks.
Stopped using it and went ultra low carb.
Results below...

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Metformin did that to me.. almost tied to the toilet for 3 weeks.
Stopped using it and went ultra low carb.
Results below...
Yes thanks for the reply I feel like I'm tied to the toilet at the moment can't go 5 yards from a toilet without wanting to go all time

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes thanks for the reply I feel like I'm tied to the toilet at the moment can't go 5 yards from a toilet without wanting to go all time
Sounds very familliar... I tend to call that "Metformin Hell". It's what got me to explore other ways if tacking this T2 thing. Thankfully, they worked. (First low carb high fat, then keto). You could ask the doc for the slow release version...

Reactions: Arsenal79