Type 1'stars R Us

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
On the freedom for chickens angle, apparently there’s a gang of feral chickens terrorising people in Jersey.

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
On the freedom for chickens angle, apparently there’s a gang of feral chickens terrorising people in Jersey.

On balance I probably think its just karma come to bite humans in the *ss :happy: Or peck them ....

Reactions: Fairygodmother

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
And you can always *** in the garden if you're uncomfortable with rams in the bathroom...

I could live with the rams I think. Cows in the sitting room in theory, but in practice a bit big and I'd need some straw and a trough.

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've finished my big bowl of lunch, now I have a food baby. Does anyone have any good names for my food baby? :hilarious:

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

How about an Aberdeen Angus?

Oh lovely.

Personally I love Highland cows but I wouldn't keep one in a garage. Born for the true highlands. I'd like a Jersey - huge brown eyes, great long eyelashes and lovely disposition.

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Time for Queens, I see. Back later :)

Cobia

Type of diabetes
LADA
Oh lovely.

Personally I love Highland cows but I wouldn't keep one in a garage. Born for the true highlands. I'd like a Jersey - huge brown eyes, great long eyelashes and lovely disposition.
Nope hereford you'd love it. Meat lovers dream..... :D

Reactions: porl69

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I’m working in Hereford tomorrow, justnhad a call from my pimp/agent - teaching French amusingly. Not sure I couldn’t a cow in my HideousSmallDiesel, @WuTwo but I could try, if you want to adopt one?

Just considering getting off my very comfortable sofa to go to Asda to get some garlic & onion powders so I can have a go at making some fake chicken. I’ve decided I CBA and will use something else. I have the rest of the ingredients...