What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
7.8 at 5am
Going insane with full on toothache from 3.30 . Tried ,nurofen lyrica and clove oil , none has even helped in the slightest.

Going to be a long wait until 10 am until I get talking to dental surgery.

Hugs for the pain Ibuprofen taken with paracetamol has a greater effect and is safe to do as long as you keep to recommended dose for each of them.

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.0 for me this morning! Really don't know where I'm going wrong. Going to count my carbs today but doubt it will be a lot as I only have 2 meals a day. Trying to stay positive but its hard! :bag:o_O:sorry: time to give my pancreas and liver a talking to I think!​

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.0 for me this morning! Really don't know where I'm going wrong. Going to count my carbs today but doubt it will be a lot as I only have 2 meals a day. Trying to stay positive but its hard! :bag:o_O:sorry: time to give my pancreas and liver a talking to I think!​
#me too!! 7.5 today. This has been going on for several weeks, now. Carb intake is always less than 60g a day. I tried keto, but my digestive system could not cope. Only thing I can think of is a prolonged few months of reduced exercise, and very little of my usual swimming and aquafit, due to being unwell and having ear infections. Now they have cleared but fitness levels need building again.
I’m off to the sport centre.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.8 for me
FB_IMG_1561140088165.jpg