What are you doing now and humorous banter.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
I'm in the playroom, being supervised by the grandchildren.

Reactions: dunelm

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
@wolfie11969 .....have been reading posts but not posted recently.....how are you keeping....
..am home alone today as Clive is working.....Warwick castle and the Cotswolds today with an American family....
...how are daughters wedding plans going....not long now....can’t believe it is only three weeks to our first wedding anniversary....how time flies...
....will try to get back into posting as good to have a chat.....hope everyone has a good day and hello to @Cumberland and little Wispa too.....:)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@wolfie11969 .....have been reading posts but not posted recently.....how are you keeping....
..am home alone today as Clive is working.....Warwick castle and the Cotswolds today with an American family....
...how are daughters wedding plans going....not long now....can’t believe it is only three weeks to our first wedding anniversary....how time flies...
....will try to get back into posting as good to have a chat.....hope everyone has a good day and hello to @Cumberland and little Wispa too.....:)

Morning Molly56 and Clive

Beautiful day here at the moment, we actually have sunshine. Thunderstorms for later I think though.

Just waiting for the youngest granddaughter to join me for the day. Mommy and grandad are putting some furniture together. Lots of expletives there I think. Not hubby's forte is flat pack.

Wedding plans nearly sorted. Went undie shopping yesterday for something to go under the dress. M&S are great.

And yes your first year anniversary will soon be with you. Do you have any plans for the day and evening? I cant remember what I did for my first anniversary, seems that long ago.

I'm on the school run today and then off to the out of town shopping centre to spend some birthday money (my eldest granddaughter's 10th birthday tomorrow)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good morning wolfie11969,just in central London doing a sight seeing with large American family,lovely day here
IMG_1561193172.050697.jpg
westminster abbey in pic,next stop Buckingham palace,then Westminster pier where they get a boat to Tower of London,there they have lunch do tower,and back to their hotel by 3:30pm as they are going to Wembley for a concert.
How are you ?
Hope grandkids are all full of beans ready to wear you out

Deb1million

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, I’m new here, although not new to T1.
I’m a bit of a night owl, usually spend most of my day working in my garden.
I don’t spend much time online due to sudden vision loss last year, caused by autoimmune vasculitis taking 95% of my good eye.
Do many people post on here?

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello, I’m new here, although not new to T1.
I’m a bit of a night owl, usually spend most of my day working in my garden.
I don’t spend much time online due to sudden vision loss last year, caused by autoimmune vasculitis taking 95% of my good eye.
Do many people post on here?

Good morning

People do post but obviously family life etc get in the way. I can usually be seen floating around the boards from anything between 9am and midday. I do try to post in here, if people are responding but I have to admit it has been pretty quiet lately.

Welcome to the boards. There are other places you can post if you have an urgent question. The moderators are great, they can help out if you need assistance. Someone usually around to tag them if you need them.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning wolfie11969,just in central London doing a sight seeing with large American family,lovely day hereView attachment 33866westminster abbey in pic,next stop Buckingham palace,then Westminster pier where they get a boat to Tower of London,there they have lunch do tower,and back to their hotel by 3:30pm as they are going to Wembley for a concert.
How are you ?
Hope grandkids are all full of beans ready to wear you out

Morning Clive and Molly56

Yes today is another dry day, I hope. It was grey this morning so I'm drying the laundry in the good old tumble dryer.

And I hope your trip around London was OK.

And yes grandchildren running me ragged. I definately cant run fast enough to keep up with the 2 year old. Trying to teach her manners and tidy up time. Not working ha ha.

Hayleigh was 10 on Friday so into double figures already.

Today I have the whole family descending for lunch so I best get off and prepare some vegetables. Dessert is easy - fresh fruit and fat free yogurt. They can help themselves

Enjoy your day both

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Morning Molly56 and Clive

Beautiful day here at the moment, we actually have sunshine. Thunderstorms for later I think though.

Just waiting for the youngest granddaughter to join me for the day. Mommy and grandad are putting some furniture together. Lots of expletives there I think. Not hubby's forte is flat pack.

Wedding plans nearly sorted. Went undie shopping yesterday for something to go under the dress. M&S are great.

And yes your first year anniversary will soon be with you. Do you have any plans for the day and evening? I cant remember what I did for my first anniversary, seems that long ago.

I'm on the school run today and then off to the out of town shopping centre to spend some birthday money (my eldest granddaughter's 10th birthday tomorrow)
@wolfie11969 .....hope the flat pack assembly went to plan without too many problems....have made many a flat pack in my time and personally quite enjoy it.....in fact if anyone has a flat pack they want assembling I’m your girl.....do people have jobs as flat pack assemblers....perhaps I should advertise ;)

...sounds like your wedding outfit must be more or less sorted now.....new undies are good and make you feel special even if only a couple of people (you and hubby!!) get to see them...

...as for our wedding anniversary Clive has booked lunch at the restaurant in Chelsea where we had our wedding lunch so a day out in London is definitely on the cards.......not sure about plans for rest of the day and evening yet but expect we can find something to do to mark the occasion...:angelic::joyful::D:)

...hope you have a relaxing rest of Sunday even though it sounds like you may have a houseful....:)

..hope everyone else has a good day too.....

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hi Ian,Did you go to Bournemouth ?my gran used to take me there when I was about three...used to play poo sticks in the stream in the park.

Yes went to Bournemouth and then Liverpool

That park is beautiful as is the lovely sandy beach

Regards to yourself and Mrs Molly

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just poured my daily “brew” of kefir into a sieve and the whey is dripping into a jug below.
I like to have the curds with a few berries at some point during the day.

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@wolfie11969 .....hope the flat pack assembly went to plan without too many problems....have made many a flat pack in my time and personally quite enjoy it.....in fact if anyone has a flat pack they want assembling I’m your girl.....do people have jobs as flat pack assemblers....perhaps I should advertise ;)

...sounds like your wedding outfit must be more or less sorted now.....new undies are good and make you feel special even if only a couple of people (you and hubby!!) get to see them...

...as for our wedding anniversary Clive has booked lunch at the restaurant in Chelsea where we had our wedding lunch so a day out in London is definitely on the cards.......not sure about plans for rest of the day and evening yet but expect we can find something to do to mark the occasion...:angelic::joyful::D:)

...hope you have a relaxing rest of Sunday even though it sounds like you may have a houseful....:)

..hope everyone else has a good day too.....

sorry have to clarify - undies were for the bride to be, not me. I did think after I posted I should change it. Never mind. And yes my outift is sorted although I have bought another dress that I prefer and may have to look for a jacket to go with it.

And hubby did OK with the flat pack. He started about 9am and finished around 8pm with a visit in between to pick the cat up from the vets. Daughter didnt help much so hubby was improvising ways to hold a bed up of the floor so he could screw the pieces in. I think you should go advertise your services for flat pack furniture as some people just dont have the time or inclination to do it.

And you enjoy your lovely meal out. My anniversary this year we will be travelling to Torquay for a few days away. I've suggested a meal out but hubby thinks with the travelling, buying supplies and unpacking we wont have time so it has been postoned to the Tuesday.

And yes busy day yesterday, although I have to give thanks to my youngest daughter and her finace as they are so good with the wee one it gave me a break to talk to them.

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Grey day here today.

I'm not doing much today after yesterday. I'm going to do some housework then sit down and carry on with Les Miserables. I've read another book in between so back to the huge novel.

Shopping later, and then I'm going to have a chicken kiev and salad for tea. Yummy.

Anyone watch Beecham House on ITV last night? Was it any good?

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Doing Italian parliamentarians today tue,and we’d ,due to their having breakfast in the ITALIAN EMBASSY ..they wee 45. Mins late getting to parliament still next pickup at 4:30 pm so lunch and

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
that's one heck of a drive Cumberland, and then home too. Hope it all went ok

Yes I drove down at 1am wanting to get through spaghetti junction clear

On the way back set off early again this time 2am with the same objective