The base is made of PORK!

malcs90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I saw it a few weeks ago. But for the size and carbs I’d rather make a “fathead” dough base and make my own. Though if feeling a bit lazy it’s nice to know there’s an option out there at long last for a quick easy takeaway
I must be Ignorant. What is a fathead dough.

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Fathead pizza - a real life-saver for me when the family visit and we make d-i-y pizzas. Quality grandson time!

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What is the obsession with pizzas? If you take away the bread crust, which is the key ingredient, then you just have the topping. If you want this arranged as a flat circle, for some reason, then a plate is ideal.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What is the obsession with pizzas? If you take away the bread crust, which is the key ingredient, then you just have the topping. If you want this arranged as a flat circle, for some reason, then a plate is ideal.

Well for me you can get rid of the toppings and I will just have the yummy, doughy base. Each to their own I guess.

Reactions: Robinredbreast

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well for me you can get rid of the toppings and I will just have the yummy, doughy base. Each to their own I guess.
Exactly, it is the bread base that makes it a pizza, without that it is some other flat circular food which should have Its own name.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I have made Fat head pizza with a variety of toppings, delicious :hungry: