michita

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Be patient.... ! I fully understand that the idea (low carb diet for type 1) can be difficult to implement

Reactions: DCUKMod

_ AneL _

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I also understand that and I m patient :D I just think that it would be nice if we have more info about Program

Best regards

Reactions: michita
D

Deleted Account

Yes, this has been going on for just a bit too long.
Yep, according to the first message in this thread, it has been going on since November when an email said the program would be available in December. That was 6 months ago.

Reactions: _ AneL _

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello? Hello? Hello?

Gregor - apologies, I didn't see your message a week ago.

Like the 07:40 to Waterloo, it'll be along shortly.

I'm sorry to appear to make light of this, but please do be patient.

LizzieNI

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
More info about what's causing delays would be great. Whilst we want it to right, these false start dates are really annoying. If it's going to be a year, just tell us. And explain the delays - if we could understand what's going on, I think it would put all our minds at ease as to it not starting yet, and the reasons for multiple delays - multiple problems? Ongoing issue with hypos, something that explains it. Rather than the blank can't give info statements- so frustrating.

Reactions: _ AneL _

Scott-C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
More info about what's causing delays would be great.

Hardcore T1s who have been doing this for decades and know what they're talking about are just laughing at this stuff.

Get basal right, learn how to pre-bolus for a wide variety of foods, how to do corections when it goes wrong, without overcorrecting, and it's much easier without going down the insane 20g to 50g per day route which this site's fabled T1 programme, when it eventually arrives, will probably plug.

Amateurs.