Just had eye screening test

Jessielouiseb

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
so I had my first eye screening test today....the nurse showed the pictures of my eyes and doesn’t seemed worried at all....she said there’s one or two teeny tiny bleeds but said they will most likely disappear now my blood sugars are normal.....does any one know how quick the bleeding can go away if it’s tiny?

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
so I had my first eye screening test today....the nurse showed the pictures of my eyes and doesn’t seemed worried at all....she said there’s one or two teeny tiny bleeds but said they will most likely disappear now my blood sugars are normal.....does any one know how quick the bleeding can go away if it’s tiny?
Sometimes can be rapid, sometimes can take a year. I know some have had issues that have disappeared at the next check after being given the bad news a year before. Did they say they were bleeds and no mention of retinopathy?

Jessielouiseb

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sometimes can be rapid, sometimes can take a year. I know some have had issues that have disappeared at the next check after being given the bad news a year before. Did they say they were bleeds and no mention of retinopathy?

Yeah just bleeds no retinopathy, but she said she had to do a closer check and then send my results in post...she said the bleeds were extremely tiny