Best place to shop for low carb?

Allyboyboy

So where do you guys shop? Any recommended online stores etc?

The Fiancee has been going to Aldi but everything there seems to be loaded with carbs and sugars. 70% Cocoa chocolate I was looking forward too, loaded with sugar 7.5grams a square. Even the Greek Yoghurt there 5% fat, the only one she could find seems to be pretty high in sugars and carbs. So I can't eat it and won't eat it as I know this **** is poison to me now!
Paleo Canteen has low carb ready meals and grass fed beef and lamb.

Dr Snoddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trolls
Aldi for vege, berries, nuts, lentils, beans, eggs, Brooklea full fat yoghurt, smoked salmon and some other fish, 85% dark chocolate. Their current range of summer dips are also good but they are seasonal.
I go to Sainsbury's for HiLo bread, cheese, some vegetarian products.
Very occasional trips to Waitrose for feta (best available) and a Goan fish curry ready meal.
M and S for prawn based tapas, frittata, mackerel pate etc for when I am busy and can't be bothered cooking.

stevenkpalmer

I do most of my shopping at aldi as it is cheap and I am just a poor pensioner ( violins please). Chicken breasts, thighs, bacon, gammon, pork steaks, all the veg berries, sweeteners, eggs, tinned Toms almond flour, milled linseed chia seeds, cream, yogurt, cheese, ham, chorizo sausages sugar free fizz ,85% plain chocolate, and the occasional bottle of wine.
Frozen prawns and sometimes sea bass or bream. We eat like royalty for a pittance! And I've lost a stone in the last 2 months.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Home bargains for chia, milled omega seed mix, flax seeds, sunflower seeds and nuts etc. Nuts about same price as Lidl, chia and mixed seeds seem cheaper than other places I have seen.