Hi I’m Danielle I’m new on here

ElkBond

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I believe Spike is currently in a bit of pickle with Apple rules. I haven't checked in a while but it seems like they are finding a work around.
You may need to make an account to keep up to date with this matter.

Reactions: Littlelest

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
I am looking for help with my miaomiao. I have an I phone 6 and an Apple Watch series 3. I’ve heard I need to get spike but you can only log in with Facebook and I don’t have an account! Any advice?
Hi @Littlelest -- welcome to the forum -- hopefully some spike / iphone users will be along -to add to what elkbond said.....

Reactions: Littlelest

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Hi lovely, you need to go to Spike-app.com and follow the instructions on there for the semi-manual installation - you’ll need a computer to do this. Support is via the Facebook group, but it’s free to join so is worth setting up and account even if that’s the only thing you use it for :)

Failing that, download an app called Tomato from the usual App Store. It’s a very basic app, but will collect data from your MiaoMiao.

Littlelest

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi lovely, you need to go to Spike-app.com and follow the instructions on there for the semi-manual installation - you’ll need a computer to do this. Support is via the Facebook group, but it’s free to join so is worth setting up and account even if that’s the only thing you use it for :)

Failing that, download an app called Tomato from the usual App Store. It’s a very basic app, but will collect data from your MiaoMiao.

Thank you that’s a big help. Diabetes management has become so much more technical and I struggle to keep up!

Reactions: himtoo