What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good afternoon all, Dong a job from Heathrow to Southampton , traffic looks horrendous ,whatever you’re up to enjoy yourselves

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Beautiful day here. Just the right kind of temperature with a slight wind.

Hubby off having an MRI scan so I'm home getting up to mischief. In fact I'm wondering what I can demolish in the way of food.
Anyone know if eating a pitta bread or wrap is better for you than bread?

Have a busy week ahead, visiting, people visiting me, school fayres and a trip to a National Trust house with an old friend of mine (known him since 1994)

I hope you all have a good week

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Beautiful day here. Just the right kind of temperature with a slight wind.

Hubby off having an MRI scan so I'm home getting up to mischief. In fact I'm wondering what I can demolish in the way of food.
Anyone know if eating a pitta bread or wrap is better for you than bread?

Have a busy week ahead, visiting, people visiting me, school fayres and a trip to a National Trust house with an old friend of mine (known him since 1994)

I hope you all have a good week
@wolfie11969 ....looks like you have a busy week ahead....

....which National Trust house will you be visiting.....I am a member (purchased lifetime membership back in my mid twenties) and often visit properties when in different areas.....means I can just pop in and pop out without worrying about cost....

....surprised @Clivethedrive today by turning up at a NT property he was taking American group to today.....Chartwell in Kent which was home of Winston Churchill....didn’t tell him I was going but just decided on a whim as I was making my toast this morning....surprised him as he drove in and made his day:).....had a lovely lunch together and a wander round the gardens...

...home alone tomorrow and Friday as he has another group going to Windsor and Cambridge then Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath.....lots of driving and an overnight stop in London.....weekend off / at home rebuilding our decking ....is a bit of an obstacle course at the moment where we dismantled old one last week....and then anniversary lunch to look forward to next Tuesday....:joyful:

...oh what a busy life we lead but all good fun.....hope you enjoy your week and find some time to put your feet up.....

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@wolfie11969 ....looks like you have a busy week ahead....

....which National Trust house will you be visiting.....I am a member (purchased lifetime membership back in my mid twenties) and often visit properties when in different areas.....means I can just pop in and pop out without worrying about cost....

....surprised @Clivethedrive today by turning up at a NT property he was taking American group to today.....Chartwell in Kent which was home of Winston Churchill....didn’t tell him I was going but just decided on a whim as I was making my toast this morning....surprised him as he drove in and made his day:).....had a lovely lunch together and a wander round the gardens...

...home alone tomorrow and Friday as he has another group going to Windsor and Cambridge then Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath.....lots of driving and an overnight stop in London.....weekend off / at home rebuilding our decking ....is a bit of an obstacle course at the moment where we dismantled old one last week....and then anniversary lunch to look forward to next Tuesday....:joyful:

...oh what a busy life we lead but all good fun.....hope you enjoy your week and find some time to put your feet up.....

I'm off to see Wightwick Manor here in Wolverhampton. It has a fine collection of pre-raphelite paintings. The only thing I dont like is it is a guided tour and you cant wander around on your own. My youngest daughter used to volunteer there and was put with the conservation team. If my knees and hips would let me bend down and get back up again I'd love to follow in her steps.

We used to have membership too but it lapsed as Jordan came to live with us and we werent sure how long he could be left alone. Now we have the dog, Freddie so again we dont know if we can leave him long enough to go travellling around the country.

I think we will pull in a couple of NT places on our trip to Devon. It's left to me to source out what's about and then hubby says yay or nay.

I wish you both many congratulations for your anniversary. Have a great day.

Oh as for deking, watch the splinters hee hee

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it's noisy here in wolfie's world. We have some very nice young men fixing our roof.

Expecting a friend around 11, so more noise.

And shopping later.

No grandkids today as they are off on a week long trip to Southport. Strange without them.

I hope you all have a good day, weather permitting

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Right now I’m contemplating going into enemy territory

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hello Mrs Molly I trust you and Mr Clive are keeping well

Yes we’re only 9 miles from Checkpoint Charlie

You need an oxygen mask up there to combat the foul stench
@Cumberland .....we are both well......celebrated our first wedding anniversary on Tuesday.....:)

....how is little Wispa.....is she going on an excursion too and has she got her puppy passport...

... @Clivethedrive is venturing north of the border in September so will make sure he goes fully prepared:)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Cumberland .....we are both well......celebrated our first wedding anniversary on Tuesday.....:)

....how is little Wispa.....is she going on an excursion too and has she got her puppy passport...

... @Clivethedrive is venturing north of the border in September so will make sure he goes fully prepared:)

Many congratulations on your anniversary to you both xx

Wispa had her operation last week and she is recovering very well in fact the day after we had a job keeping her calm

Yes she likes going into enemy territory she likes to chase haggis

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Busily waiting for a builder who was supposed to be here 45 minutes ago for to give us a quote for French doors.
It is just a quote... why can't builders just blummin' turn up?

Grumpy!

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hello Mrs Molly I trust you and Mr Clive are keeping well

Yes we’re only 9 miles from Checkpoint Charlie

You need an oxygen mask up there to combat the foul stench

Hello Ian,we had a lovely Anniversary(1St),have been busy replacing decking. And doing my coach driving.....good way to lose weight 5Lbs so far,hope our all well and enjoy yourselves thoroughly in Bonn Scotland .

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hello Ian,we had a lovely Anniversary(1St),have been busy replacing decking. And doing my coach driving.....good way to lose weight 5Lbs so far,hope our all well and enjoy yourselves thoroughly in Bonn Scotland .

Clive
I’ve been going to Slimming World just started a fortnight ago

Week 1 lost 4lbs

Week 2 lost 2lbs

Week 3 on Wednesday I’m keeping my fingers crossed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

Hi Mrs and Mr Clive, congratulations on your 1st wedding anniversary, with lots of love to you both xx

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi Mrs and Mr Clive, congratulations on your 1st wedding anniversary, with lots of love to you both xx

Thankyou,we are enjoying ourselves,the year just flew bye,
Hope your in a good place now,your grandchildren are growing up quick....youngest just over a year old....love and best wishes to you

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Clive
I’ve been going to Slimming World just started a fortnight ago

Week 1 lost 4lbs

Week 2 lost 2lbs

Week 3 on Wednesday I’m keeping my fingers crossed

Hi Ian, just about finished our Decking today.after early morning transfer from Southampton to Heathrow 5,then home,sure are busy times.
The extra motivation helps at slimming world by the sound of things well done now comes the hard bit...keeping it up