Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

steveelles

As requested in another thread.... state your fasting numbers here.
My fasting level today 8.3.:( ****. Over to other T2s now....

Edited by mod to remove profanity.
Currently refusing medication because it made me too ill to work. Fasting BG this morning was 23.1 and has been up near the twenties for several weeks. Have lost 6 stone. Am no longer overweight. Have increased muscle density in the 5 largest muscke groups. Eating very little. Fasting BGs have been consistently rising for 6 months. Currently feeling confused and a bit psychotic. Came home from work early because I felt like I'd drunk half a bottle of whiskey. Drive home was a little on the incompetent side.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Currently refusing medication because it made me too ill to work. Fasting BG this morning was 23.1 and has been up near the twenties for several weeks. Have lost 6 stone. Am no longer overweight. Have increased muscle density in the 5 largest muscke groups. Eating very little. Fasting BGs have been consistently rising for 6 months. Currently feeling confused and a bit psychotic. Came home from work early because I felt like I'd drunk half a bottle of whiskey. Drive home was a little on the incompetent side.
@steveelles not wanting to derail this thread but please feel free to write your own post if you want to ask any questions. But more importantly, I urge you to seek help from your medical team for you high blood sugars.