Hba1c result smashed.

Flamingo74

T2 diagnosed April 19. 500mg metformin.

Just had my first Hba1c re-test results - down from 106 to 43.

Still being monitored and on metformin for another three months as such early days. I have balled like a baby but feel very proud.

Have followed a low-carb diet and basically eaten out of the fridge rather than cupboards and packets, 8:16 IF and swam 3-4 times a week for about a mile and 3/4 each swim.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Still being monitored and on metformin for another three months as such early days. I have balled like a baby but feel very proud.

Have followed a low-carb diet and basically eaten out of the fridge rather than cupboards and packets, 8:16 IF and swam 3-4 times a week for about a mile and 3/4 each swim.
Well done! Yay, you!

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Oh MY Days! We have a Winner and a half!

Congratulations on a stunning U-Turn, keep up the great work.

Reactions: Flamingo74

NannaD

Wow, that's brilliant :) I've just had my 2nd blood test, and hoping for a result like yours, well done :) x

Lynne C J

Type of diabetes
Type 1