Freestyle libre error new sensor

Serial45

So my last sensor lasted one day. Before getting a sensor read error.

My new sensor shows a huge gap in my readings even though I've scanned about 15 times during the time frame.

Theres some clock symbol saying something about gmt 0 to gmt 0.

Can anyone please assist?
Screenshot_20190714-125708_LibreLink.jpeg

Serial45

They've been great if only had the libre 50 days and I've had 5 sensors replaced.
I've only had one sensor last the full 14 days!,
But never had one show a blank space on the readings.

Scott-C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi, @Serial45 , I'm not up to speed on librelink etc. but I wonder if it might be something to do with this - the clock icon appears at 6am which fits with the 6am mentioned in the screenshot:

Screenshot_2019-07-14-15-21-28.png

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I often get little gaps in the line like that.

Well, maybe every third sensor. A gap or three, less than half an hour each, usually in the first few days. In every case the sensor has settled down and been fine after that.

Never bothered to complain or contact Abbott, although I have done so for sensors which read very low, or are otherwise erratic. Although almost all my sensors read approx 1mmol/l lower than finger pricks. But i just allow for that.

Edited to add: I use the Libre reader, not a phone.

Last edited:

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have had similar gaps in readings. I thought it had to do with my phone. This first happened when I was on a holiday during which I experienced lots of time changes. It has also happened in the UK as well though

Hope it settles down

Heathero

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Me too, thought because I use Libre reader when at gym or at night. Phone during the day. Not really caused a problem but Libre unable to transfer reads from Libre to phone .