Coffee fashion

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh good to know, Cafe Nero is my favourite for coffee, when you say "squirt" does it come from a can?
Not as such, but their own stainless steel squirter. I never asked them what goes in the cylinder, but what comes out tastes like unsweetened whipped cream to me.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You would have to ask them. Or look at the nutrition info on their website.

Personally, I would choose a sugarless drink with whipped cream on it, over a sugarless drink with milk in it. I doubt there is more sugar in 50mls of whipped cream than in 200mls of milk. But we can all make a judgement call on it.

I would prefer the cream, but then I gave up coffee 2? 3? years ago, so the whole question is academic for me - though I miss it daily.
This is a game-changer for me... In the Netherlands basically all (whipped) cream is sugared, so I avoided it. But yeah... If there's relatively little carbs in a proper squirt (what we call a "toefje"), that's... More than do-able! Thank you! :)

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I know in some cafes the whipped cream is sweetened. But couldn’t tell you which ones.

Speedbird

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh good to know, Cafe Nero is my favourite for coffee, when you say "squirt" does it come from a can?
Nero can do a little jug of pouring cream to go with your Americano. As does Waitrose cafe.

copilost

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I doubt very much they have heard of or care one iota about people on low carb diets.
I doubt very much that they care one iota about people irrespective of diet :) not paid to do that (nb the company not the staff).