Shaky shaky

Tina21

Good morning all
I've got no idea about diabetes but been waking every morning shaking well more like trembling (no I don't drink lol)
I feel like ****, which I never do in the morning.
Headaches nearly constantly, turned into a right miserable git (which I hardly ever am)

Plus other stuff but anyway though I'd start checking my blood sugars with some machine my mum had to use.
2 mornings running 6.4 then 6.3 fastings.
2 hours after evening meals 9.4 then 10.

Don't think this is good from what I've read on the internet but it's hard to understand when it's all 1 sided chat lol.
I've got an appointment with the doctor Tuesday but I'd like some answers now if anyone has some please.

Really fed up waking up feeling ****.

Thanks in advance

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Tina and welcome to the forum.
Before we discuss normal blood sugar levels can I just check the strips you used to perform your tests were a freshly opened pot and are in date. If not then this could affect the accuracy of the results.
If they are in date then here are the levels used to establish normality or otherwise:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes_care/blood-sugar-level-ranges.html
In any case we cannot diagnose here as a forum and urge you to see your dr as planned on Tuesday.
If you do end up with a diagnosis of diabetes, it really isn’t the end of the world. Come back here for advice and support. All the best and let us know how you get on.

Tina21

Good morning

Yes the strips are in date the last 1s were 2 years out of date lol so went and bought a new pot.
Thanks for the link, looks like I should definitely see my doctor Tuesday

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @Tina21

As @Rachox has said no one here can give you a diagnosis, we're not medical professionals, but your GP should help, good luck and let us know how you get on ?

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning

Yes the strips are in date the last 1s were 2 years out of date lol so went and bought a new pot.
Thanks for the link, looks like I should definitely see my doctor Tuesday
Whatever happens, you'll be okay. When I was diagnosed I didn't believe I would be, but life got a whole lot better once the problem was identified and treated.

Good luck!
Jo