What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Hi Guzzler....still waiting ?
Hi Clive. yup still waiting. A third appt with another builder on Thursday. Think I've gone off French doors altogether now.

Been in the garden today. so far less grumpy. :)How are you, been anywhere interesting lately?

Reactions: Cumberland

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi Guzzler,just at Stonehenge,next stop Salisbury,then bath and back to their hotel in Westminster.......just another day at the “office”
Hope you get your french doors sorted beFore long

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon all

Warmish here with intermittent showers and sunshine. I was hoping to go out but looks like I might have to stop home and do something less enjoyable.

I hope you are all well. Boards are quiet again.

Had a couple of weeks off extreme stress which I am now hoping will abate as the days pass. Even grown up kids can cause stress for you. Any offers on a 30 year old female and an 18 year old lad? Both are lazy. The 30 year old did come with kids but I'm keeping them.

Have a good day everyone and enjoy the forthcoming heatwave

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hello everyone

The weekend has flown by
@Cumberland.....and a hello to you too..:)

....what is a weekend....:confused:...all my days seem to merge into one especially as I only work on a Tuesday ....and @Clivethedrive can work any or all days (like yesterday and today).....can I nominate tomorrow (Monday) as our weekend as we both have a day off together :)

....am guessing as a retired man now you sometimes have the same problem....hope you are enjoying your time with little Wispa....has she grown much?

ert

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes
fasting
Enjoy the last hours of the weekend. I'm keeping two spaniels company on the couch until they need a walk. I swear they can read the clock, and will, without any warning decide it's 5 pm and time for her dinner and countryside ramble. I think I'll walk the back entrance into Blenheim Palace. I'll need to watch for pheasants though. There's no stopping them once they have the trail.

Reactions: Clivethedrive

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@Cumberland.....and a hello to you too..:)

....what is a weekend....:confused:...all my days seem to merge into one especially as I only work on a Tuesday ....and @Clivethedrive can work any or all days (like yesterday and today).....can I nominate tomorrow (Monday) as our weekend as we both have a day off together :)

....am guessing as a retired man now you sometimes have the same problem....hope you are enjoying your time with little Wispa....has she grown much?

Hello Mrs Molly

Yes little Wispa is growing fairly rapidly getting her ‘sausage’ body

IMG_0665.jpg

I’m getting out a fair bit with taking her for walks

Hope you and Mr Clive managed some quality time together at the weekend

Reactions: Molly56

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hello Ian,yes I worked sat and sunday......Windsor and Dover cruise liner , but off today mon’ and molly is working tues...but I’m off...doing decking completion railings and posts etc.
Wispa looks ambitious fetching logs ,growing fast now what a beauty she is .
Hope you are keeping well

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Afternoon all

Warmish here with intermittent showers and sunshine. I was hoping to go out but looks like I might have to stop home and do something less enjoyable.

I hope you are all well. Boards are quiet again.

Had a couple of weeks off extreme stress which I am now hoping will abate as the days pass. Even grown up kids can cause stress for you. Any offers on a 30 year old female and an 18 year old lad? Both are lazy. The 30 year old did come with kids but I'm keeping them.

Have a good day everyone and enjoy the forthcoming heatwave

Good Afternoon Wolfie, having kids is a job for life,but you wouldn’t have it any other way
Lovely weather here today,hope your able to enjoy it where you are,regards to hubby

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Enjoy the last hours of the weekend. I'm keeping two spaniels company on the couch until they need a walk. I swear they can read the clock, and will, without any warning decide it's 5 pm and time for her dinner and countryside ramble. I think I'll walk the back entrance into Blenheim Palace. I'll need to watch for pheasants though. There's no stopping them once they have the trail.

Hi ert,have run many a pheasant over in my coach ....stupid birds,have taken many a group to visit Blenheim palace,very nice too.my dad had a cocker spaniel...which he used to send out to fetch us kids back in time for tea,it would grab us by the wrist and take us back indoors,and she got a treat for each kid she fetched in.sometimes neighbours kids too

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Too hot.. All my furs matted!!. Electrical storm last night was good though..

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Looking forward to September.. Going to Iceland for five days.. The country.. Wish I was there now cooling down..

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
What about my fur? Us wolfie's dont like the heat either. We're used to moulting a couple of times a year and so far the weather has been bonkers. I might end up nakkid :eek:

A bald wolf eh!! Running around Iceland by the frozen veg!! ..... A case of "An American Werewolf in Londis"... I'm a feline and we're supposed to love the heat.. Oh no, not this one.. Give me cold anytime.. And we're back to Iceland again and you running about with heatstroke, bald and biting people...

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A bald wolf eh!! Running around Iceland by the frozen veg!! ..... A case of "An American Werewolf in Londis"... I'm a feline and we're supposed to love the heat.. Oh no, not this one.. Give me cold anytime.. And we're back to Iceland again and you running about with heatstroke, bald and biting people...

oi I'm not rabid

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning everyone
Fair this morning with some weak sunshine peeping through the clouds.

Been and done jobs that needed doing this morning including weeding the garden getting out the blighters when they’re still small

Coffee break now kettles boiling - anyone want a cuppa?

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning everyone
Fair this morning with some weak sunshine peeping through the clouds.

Been and done jobs that needed doing this morning including weeding the garden getting out the blighters when they’re still small

Coffee break now kettles boiling - anyone want a cuppa?
Black, no sugar for me please @Cumberland :)

Did you remember to hoover the grass.....does little Wispa help you with the gardening....

Garden group tomorrow so will be making the coffee at eleven so can take your order now....

Hope you have a relaxing rest of your day and can sit in your garden and enjoy :)