What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Miss misty morning here in the low, flat, full on harvest lands. A 5.3 for me which puts me just in muggle territory but along with a weight of 74.4 kgs doesn't appease me much - becoming just a tad too entitled.. Currently working on making this LCD less of a problem for other minor markers than bg like, oh I don't know, sleep, resting pulse and functionality. This morning's level makes it debatable if the bg control outweighs the negatives. Slight calorie excess yesterday - still under 2k - and around 25 gms carbs which produced longer and better sleep. Proper effort to find 1900 cals of LC food I would eat but hopefully between that and ditching some vitamin supplements I am on to something because much as I feel the need to stay the LCD course for life those other markers matter hugely.

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Nice start to the day for you @karen8967 have a great day yourself. Fbg 4.6 for me just after 6.00. Whilst I don't trust the Johnsonometer, the run of 4s and low 5s over the last month does fit the optimal conditions for me. Summer is my season with no food issues - just salad at least once, preferably twice a day. Ideally, boiling eggs as the only cooking needed plus grating or cutting some cheese has always been perfect for me. Hopefully, food stays as is and I can stay in polo shirt, shorts and pool slides until the clocks change. Better yet would be until earlyish November, when we go to Cyprus and I can carry on, before the nightmare of LC cooked food and winter clothing. For now, all good in da hood. I'm off to Church then a big family gathering to remember the birthday of a late uncle where the granddaughter christened last week gets to meet the English, protestant, side of her family. Enjoy today and if you can think of a plan to get Steve Smith out send it a Mr T Bayliss.

Last edited:
Reactions: philchap1