Pre conception tablets

claire91

Has anybody taken the preconception pregnacare tablets?

I had a really.high blood last night which was really out of the blue and cant get my head around it. The only thing that changed was earlier in the evening i took a pregnacare tablet for the first time. Going to take one this morning and will see what happens

Wilko 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Other
If you look at the composition, you will notice they contain Glucose. I found I couldn't take my Calcium supplement for the same reason

claire91

If you look at the composition, you will notice they contain Glucose. I found I couldn't take my Calcium supplement for the same reason
Glucose isnt written on the ingrediente and ive googled some of the other ingrediente and that doesnt say sugar or glucose either. Just my blood was 7 and in 30 mins it rocketed up to 18 which i csnt understand why . This morning it only went up to 11 when i took it .

claire91

They do contain glucose syrup which would explain the spike.
When i rang my diabetes centre today they said they had never heard of that before and that they reccomend it to everyone but i said something is making my blood spike because my bloods are never this high

jenni34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
When i rang my diabetes centre today they said they had never heard of that before and that they reccomend it to everyone but i said something is making my blood spike because my bloods are never this high

Are you taking them with water or juice ? I take sanatogen ones and don't have any issues

claire91

Im taking them with water. Its hard to know is it them or has my carb ratio randomly increased ? But needs changing dramatically. I will see how i am without taking it tomorrow. My nurse aaid nobody has ever had problems before

firdosa4

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
They didn't affect my bm but they made me feel truly nauseous and I got illuminated urine. So I personally switched to seven seas one, which are smaller and I get no side effects with them. If pregnacare one, don't work with you maybe try a different brand.