Approved Online Diabetes Study at Massachusetts General Hospital

cprp

Are you 18 or older, and do you have type 2 diabetes? Are you interested in increasing your engagement in healthy behaviors, like physical activity or a healthy diet? If so, we invite you to complete a research survey about health, emotions, and your opinions on text messages to promote health behaviors! The survey should take 15-20 minutes and is completely voluntary. Your responses will help us develop new, effective ways to help people with type 2 diabetes increase their health. If you are interested, please click the link below. Thank you!

https://is.gd/t2d_survey

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'd love to see how their survey sees this section..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 14.57.24.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 14.57.24.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 626

Stephen Lewis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hypocrites, liars, donald trump (no capitals for emphasis)
Started the survey then stopped when I didn't find any of the suggestions helpful as I am already doing most of them. Often following helpful suggestions from this forum.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Given that resounding and positive response, how did it receive approval in the first place?

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I quicker decided they had no interest in us, eg requireing USA units for A1c and quoting US not NICE guild lines, hence I am not completing it.

cprp

Hi everyone, thank you so much to those who have already participated. We appreciate all of your feedback. The survey is still open if you are interested in answering a few question that will help us better inform our research in this important area. Thank you again in advance!