What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
@Debandez and @Viv19 and @Fndwheelie and everyone

Look what I found!!!

t4624.gif

Thank you, @Fndwheelie !!!

Attachments

• t4701.gif
    t4701.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 222

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
is it on mobile..?

try quickpic app

PLAYSTORE if droid..not sure for Iphone

doesn't get the best write up..(pretty sure it's the same as mine.)
BUT it';s worth the effort, because it does let me edit from Google Pics.
and when in edit mode on quickpics, lets me choose to resize..aka SHRINK pics.
i go to 640.x 400 i think.

forum won't upload anything (like many ) above 1MB..most pics come out for me at 90kbs

hth..:)
@ianpspurs I seem to have missed the post where you are unwell and about hospital appt next Thursday. Sending you bestest wishes and do please lurk on here.
Me too! And I've gone back quite a bit. @ianpspurs hope you feel better soon

trick60

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I get this at times.
It does need to be below 1 MB
I either reduce the image in an image resister app. I use this if I have just one photo that needs file size reducing.
OR
Mail my photos to myself, and in the mail app I use, it gives me an option to reduce the file size (but not every mail app seems to do this). I often do this as a quick option especially when I have half a dozen photos and I want file size reducing quickly. The mail app reduces all the photo file sizes in one fell swoop. This idea works best when I have a few photos or even a dozen or so. Then I save then to photos on my phone. But I also put them in a folder labelled reduced file photos, because it is not clear from the photo album that those were the ones I reduced.
Just an idea.
Take care.
Keep posting your photos.
We want to see them!
Enjoy yourself!

Cheers genn that did the trick

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve just screenshot that so I can try it tomorrow. At the rate everyone posts on here I might never find it again!

Just ask me, I know!!!! When you click on the emoticon you want theres a box at the top where the url (link) displays. Copy that and Bobs your uncle.
I’ve just screenshot that so I can try it tomorrow. At the rate everyone posts on here I might never find it again!

Ask me I know!!!! When you have selected the emoticon look at the url box above. The link to copy will be in there. Here have some flowers whilst I'm here xxx

Reactions: Viv19 and geefull

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
fbg at 3am because I woke up and got up then 8.1

Just made an early protein breakfast because that should reduce that figure in a couple of hours.

Cat just ate his protein breakfast. Not on my bed I am glad to say...

Rain.
A grey day.
The wild winds seem to have abated.
Last day for the butterfly count.
Almost nothing was seen yesterday except for a Holly Blue sheltering under a holly leaf. And a Silver Y Moth. So that was two I entered in the online count.
So a happy Sunday.
Hope Sunday lives up to its name at some point during the day...
Take care.
Time for coffee

FC6B61E5-9C0D-48ED-BFC3-D01598BCB603.gif

Last edited:

True Blue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all. A bit cold here? 15 degrees C. Where has our summer gone?

FBG 6.7 mmo/lt at 0600 hrs.

Tried making the ground linseed flaxbread @dunelm @ianpspurs . 50% success. It needs a raising agent (bicarb or baking powder ) plus extra elasticity from raw egg, maybe some oil and 25% almond flour too. The dry ingredients need to be blitzed to a fine powder. I like the idea of some whole seeds on top or in the dough. I'll share when I have repeat 100% success. Note: ground linseed is never going to rise like strong bread flour with bakers' yeast, but it doesn't have to be a house-brick either. Hardly any carbs in linseed/flax.

Another idea is to pretend to make Irish soda bread, only sub ground linseed/almond for the wheat/oats/rye. Be nice if a home bread baker could join me in this quest?

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all. A bit cold here? 15 degrees C. Where has our summer gone?

FBG 6.7 mmo/lt at 0600 hrs.

Tried making the ground linseed flaxbread @dunelm @ianpspurs . 50% success. It needs a raising agent (bicarb or baking powder ) plus extra elasticity from raw egg, maybe some oil and 25% almond flour too. The dry ingredients need to be blitzed to a fine powder. I like the idea of some whole seeds on top or in the dough. I'll share when I have repeat 100% success. Note: ground linseed is never going to rise like strong bread flour with bakers' yeast, but it doesn't have to be a house-brick either. Hardly any carbs in linseed/flax.

Another idea is to pretend to make Irish soda bread, only sub ground linseed/almond for the wheat/oats/rye. Be nice if a home bread baker could join me in this quest?

I was thinking of adding an egg as well.
Seeds on top.. You read my mind.:wideyed:

I might throw in some almond flour., Now you mention it.