WHAT TO DRINK IN A PUB

Dr Snoddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trolls
Soda water with lots of ice and lots of pieces of lime (not lime cordial). This drink is actually free in some pubs.
Diet ginger beer with lots of fresh lime is also refreshing but more difficult to come by.
Have a fun birthday!

D

Deleted member 308541

Soda water with lots of ice and lots of pieces of lime (not lime cordial). This drink is actually free in some pubs.
Diet ginger beer with lots of fresh lime is also refreshing but more difficult to come by.
Nothing is free at the bowls club where I drink except water at ambient temperature. If you want cold water you pay for it.

Catkysydney

Hi can anyone help me im going out for my birthday tomorrow but want something cold to drink other than water only snag is it has to be sugar free and caffeine free any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

Hi,
I have found Coke is quite OK, even full sugar Coke does not raise my blood glucose level too much.. of course I usually drink Coke Zero. But if they don’t have it, I will drink full sugar Coke.. surprisingly Coke is OK for me...

KarenTh

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,
I have found Coke is quite OK, even full sugar Coke does not raise my blood glucose level too much.. of course I usually drink Coke Zero. But if they don’t have it, I will drink full sugar Coke.. surprisingly Coke is OK for me...

I get away with gin and soda or extra dry Martini and soda. I can also drink red wine with nibbles but only a small glass.

Reactions: DawnOfTheZed