2019/20 Football season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It seems our fans are not happy with manager Jan Seiwert. They are calling for him to go after our lack lustre performance with Lincoln last night. Really they should be looking at our choice of owner. Nothing worth mentioning has been brought in to the team this summer. Unless something changes drastically then League 1 will be looming. Lets see how we fare at Foolham on Friday night.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bad luck mate :( Better luck in the next game although you got the Mighty Liverpool so could be another thrashing :(
Not so much "could" as "almost certainly will" . We have an atrocious start this season, with games against almost all the top teams over the next six weeks or so. We really should have beaten Burnley, because I can't see us getting any more points for some weeks. Sitting at the bottom of the table is not good for morale and risks getting us into an uncontrollable spin. Mister Optimism, that's me

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
So...injunction amended...sale can go ahead..

But injuries mounting, youngsters exhausted, still no fully paid players, one more quit this morning, no season tickets, no proper kit, no scouts, no owners..

And 1650 tickets sold for the away trip to Tranmere!..

In the worst of times, the fans keep stepping up...

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
A good 3-0 win away to Barnsley in the EFL cup now that was a pleasant surprise

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

But injuries mounting, youngsters exhausted, still no fully paid players, one more quit this morning, no season tickets, no proper kit, no scouts, no owners..

Will see you Saturday, atmosphere should be good!
Could be close to 8500, which is a great gate for us!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Sorry John about the result last night

Town have sacked him

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yeah have just found it out now. Good now lets hope we get someone who will help us out. Trouble is without someone with spending power no manager on earth will get us places.

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Fingers crossed things go right for you now mate. Meanwhile the other Lancs team in trouble (Bury) what a farce that one is. How many more matches are to be cancelled before its sorted. Its not fair on the other teams. If a match is cancelled then the opposing team should get 3 points in my opinion.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not so much "could" as "almost certainly will" . We have an atrocious start this season, with games against almost all the top teams over the next six weeks or so. We really should have beaten Burnley, because I can't see us getting any more points for some weeks. Sitting at the bottom of the table is not good for morale and risks getting us into an uncontrollable spin. Mister Optimism, that's me

I agree mate you really ought to have beaten Burnley but there again They are a pretty formidable team. Better luck in your next match.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done Tranmere that's some going is 5-0 :)

Championship results are in and we now sit in the relegation zone. :eek::(

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
It was men v boys!

Three valuable points. We did a professional job today.

Onwards to bristols, Tuesday!