What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Certainly is and what a pleasure to hear from you again. Hope you are keeping well and the Belle Dame sans Merci is toeing the line.
Afternoon @ianpspurs, Belle Dame was being rather truculent after a steroid injection but has stabalised. I'm fine, and hope the same for you. Off to Riga tomorrow to soak in Art Nouveau and solyanka amongst other things

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon @ianpspurs, Belle Dame was being rather truculent after a steroid injection but has stabalised. I'm fine, and hope the same for you. Off to Riga tomorrow to soak in Art Nouveau and solyanka amongst other things
Do enjoy your time in Riga. I assume you still celebrate your birthday so happy birthday in advance (next Wednesday?) since you rarely post here anymore.

Last edited:

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Do enjoy your time in Riga. I assume you still celebrate your birthday so happy birthday in advance (next Wednesday?) since you rarely post here anymore.
Brilliant memory @ianpspurs Thanks for the birthday wishes, time marches on but am enjoying everything and spending another one in Riga will be fun. :)Ham hock at the Flying Frog. It's true that I don't do much posting on this thread. Spending more time with the T1s. I'll pop in here more:)

Reactions: ianpspurs

ert

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes
fasting
A rare bad waking reading. 6.9 this morning. It was my OH's birthday yesterday which meant I actually ate 3 meals instead of IF. I guess I didn't take enough insulin to cover all of the extra eating. But it was worth it. Oppo Ice-cream and Godiva chocolate late at night would be to blame for sure.

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
6.1 after a bit of a ie in this morning. Today will be spent on a dog friendly beach with interludes of gambling in the arcades; see if I can add to my collection of naff soft toys......

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.4 for me
FB_IMG_1563550938163.jpg