FOE list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka-Mon

Dislikes
Childish people who start childish arguments. KNOW-ALLS who claim they can help people to control their Diabetes without knowing their medical back ground.

BLINKERED people who think their way is the ONLY way.

Eating LOADS of SAT FATS. I HATE SAT FATS.

Did I mention I dislike KNOW-ALLS.

People desperate for attention and recognition.

People who get angry when they don't receive anything in return for helping others.
For the very first time since joining this forum over a year ago I have added two verry annoying people to my "Foe List". Does this now mean that I will not be able to see any of their postings or receive any PMs from them? Will they still be able to see my postings/comments?

mehdave

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rubbish doctors who dont listen. Unclean hospitals
The foe list should hide that users posts from your view. The friends list shows you what friends are online etc. private messages are still permitted you can delete them automatically when received from a foe.

1. Click on the private messages link in the header.
2. Click "Rules, folders & settings" on the side.
3. In the "add new rule" box, select "sender"
4. Click "Next"
5. Select "is foe"
6. Click "next"
7. Select "delete message"

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Errr, whats this thread all about please, I cant see any posts???

:lol: :lol:

Sorry :D

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
:roll: :lol:

Nice one Sid! :wink:

minitata

There are always people whose personality will grate and yes you should ignore them.

But do you have to make sure everyone knows about it and do it with flounces?

MTT

bowell

Dislikes
Tablets, Mums with pushchair who push in ,Bus and WC
Whats the max number you can place in a FOE list :mrgreen: :lol:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
bowell said:

I never knew such a facility existed! :shock:

Nigel

C

catherinecherub

Is there any need to get personal malcysykes1. Ka-Mon asked a valid question about a facility that exists.

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Wait. Wait...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think a little bit of Optislim just came out the wrong end... :twisted:

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Let's not get personal. Deleted 1 post that was against forum policy and edited another that quoted it.

Grazer

catherinecherub said:
Is there any need to get personal malcysykes1. Ka-Mon asked a valid question about a facility that exists.
It's the REASON for the question that's annoying, almost advertising that people are going on Ka-Mon's list. We've heard nothing but complaints and fights since the Ka-Mon recent posts started. We're all supposed to be discussing an important issue (Diabetes) that we've all got in common, not filling the site with disputes. I've seldom seen so many people with so much in common having so many arguments - never in the field of human conflict has so much...... sorry, no, that was Winnie

C

catherinecherub

Simple answer for you. Put Ka Mon on your foe list.

Grazer

Is that the same as the Fee-Fi one?
Giving up on this now and going out. Have a nice day everyone

Ka-Mon

Dislikes
Childish people who start childish arguments. KNOW-ALLS who claim they can help people to control their Diabetes without knowing their medical back ground.

People who get angry when they don't receive anything in return for helping others.
mehdave said:
The foe list should hide that users posts from your view. The friends list shows you what friends are online etc. private messages are still permitted you can delete them automatically when received from a foe.

1. Click on the private messages link in the header.
2. Click "Rules, folders & settings" on the side.
3. In the "add new rule" box, select "sender"
4. Click "Next"
5. Select "is foe"
6. Click "next"
7. Select "delete message"

Thanks for that mehdave, I know what to do now to stop receiving PMs from people who are just after a fight.

Ka-Mon

Dislikes

Sid Bonkers said:
Errr, whats this thread all about please, I cant see any posts???

:lol: :lol:

Sorry :D

Can someone please tell me what this post is about, I can't see anything here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ka-Mon

Dislikes

Patch said:
:roll: :lol:

Nice one Sid! :wink:

Who you talking to patch? :lol: :lol:

Ka-Mon

Dislikes

minitata said:
There are always people whose personality will grate and yes you should ignore them.

But do you have to make sure everyone knows about it and do it with flounces?

MTT

MTT, if you don't know how to do something what's the best thing to do? Me, I asked and I learn then I do it. It's not about making sure that everyone knows about it, it's about finding out how to do it, something like asking about how to do something about BG control.

Ka-Mon

Dislikes

noblehead said:
bowell said:

I never knew such a facility existed! :shock:

Nigel

Neither did I Nigel until I saw it somewhere last night and asked how it works.

Ka-Mon

Dislikes

malcysykes1 said:
catherinecherub said:
It's the REASON for the question that's annoying, almost advertising that people are going on Ka-Mon's list. We've heard nothing but complaints and fights since the Ka-Mon recent posts started. We're all supposed to be discussing an important issue (Diabetes) that we've all got in common, not filling the site with disputes. I've seldom seen so many people with so much in common having so many arguments - never in the field of human conflict has so much...... sorry, no, that was Winnie

Sorry malcysykes, what reason are you talking about? The only reason for me was to find out what the list is all about.

And yes, we are all supposed to be talking about diabetes and helping each other but the "Have your Say" section, as far as I know, was created to talk about things that are/may not be about diabetes, correct me if I am wrong someone. And as far as I know, this thread is not about complaining or fighting, it's juts a question on how to use a facility that is available on this board. I am sorry that I may have upset you but really, it's just a simple question without any ill feelings towards anyone else except for those who know that they have been added to the list.

I can understand how frustrating some people must be with all this bickering and fighting going on in a forum where we are supposed to help each other but I am equally sorry that some people just don't seem to understand what is going on and that they feel as they do only because they are not involved or being insulted or abused on almost daily basis. Maybe those of us, who are on the list of those who want to get rid of us, maybe we should just leave and let the trouble makers start on those left so that they too then can understand what it feels like to be hunted. Maybe then those of us who are going through it now can be understood.

Ka-Mon

Dislikes

catherinecherub said:
Simple answer for you. Put Ka Mon on your foe list.

Thanks Catherine, I think. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.