FOE list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka-Mon

Dislikes
Childish people who start childish arguments. KNOW-ALLS who claim they can help people to control their Diabetes without knowing their medical back ground.

BLINKERED people who think their way is the ONLY way.

Eating LOADS of SAT FATS. I HATE SAT FATS.

Did I mention I dislike KNOW-ALLS.

People desperate for attention and recognition.

People who get angry when they don't receive anything in return for helping others.
malcysykes1 said:
Is that the same as the Fee-Fi one?
Giving up on this now and going out. Have a nice day everyone

Is that the best one you can think of malcsyskes1?

Hope you enjoy your day, I know I will enjoy it.

minitata

I meant the flounces of announcing 'I want everyone to know I've put people on my foe list'. Surely the answer to your question would have been found by sending a pm to admin or a moderator. It's the fact that you feel you have to 'go public' all the time, that, in my opinion, is making you look a little childish and pouty.

But that is only my opinion. After working in offices mainly made up of females for 30 years or so it's something that you get used to; in the office the person would be taken to one side and asked if they wanted any help. On line it's more difficult.

Yours in a wish I could help way

MTT

Grazer

Patch said:
Idon'tgeddit?
You mean the Fee-Fi bit? A simple childish reference to Jack and the Beanstalk, Fee Fi Fo Fum and all that. An attempt to lighten the atmosphere which was obviously spectacularly succesful. Not a panto fan then Patch?
Take care
Malc

Ka-Mon

Dislikes
Childish people who start childish arguments. KNOW-ALLS who claim they can help people to control their Diabetes without knowing their medical back ground.

BLINKERED people who think their way is the ONLY way.

Eating LOADS of SAT FATS. I HATE SAT FATS.

Did I mention I dislike KNOW-ALLS.

People desperate for attention and recognition.

People who get angry when they don't receive anything in return for helping others.
minitata said:
I meant the flounces of announcing 'I want everyone to know I've put people on my foe list'. Surely the answer to your question would have been found by sending a pm to admin or a moderator. It's the fact that you feel you have to 'go public' all the time, that, in my opinion, is making you look a little childish and pouty.

But that is only my opinion. After working in offices mainly made up of females for 30 years or so it's something that you get used to; in the office the person would be taken to one side and asked if they wanted any help. On line it's more difficult.

Yours in a wish I could help way

MTT

Sorrt MTT, but your comments does not sound like an "opinion" to me, rather it sounds like you have a problem with me and the my question and the reason I started this thread has nothing to do with it.

Don't you think that Admin/Mods have enough on their hands and can really do without us bombarding them with little "trivial" question? There are many experienced users here who know how to use the many things that are hidden from the "normal" users and by starting this thread I think I have achieved two things. Firstly, I have not added more workload on Admin/Mods and second is that not only have I learned something so have some others where one person said that he didn't even know this list existed. It was not intentional but as it turned out it's been a what we might describe as "mass educational" and that is not possible by taking someone to one side and helping just them.

Sorry MTT, but this is an open forum and can not be compared to an office environment full of females or males. Ff you need help you just ask for it and there will be many people willing and happy to help, as I am sure you are aware, not only in this thread but all over this forum in every thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.